Chapter 8 (( smuttyyyy part 2

John calculated in his head.
    Should he take a risk?
   He was currently stroking Sherlock's cock with his fingertips, circling the opening.
Would Sherlock be okay if he tugged at it a few times?
He wanted to hear Sherlock vocalize more, and he thought tugging might trigger that sort of response.

"S-Sherlock... can I pull...?"

John asked gasping for breath as his nerves threatened to overwhelm him with excitement.

"I w-want to hear you some more,"
John whispered lightly into his ear biting it.

Sherlock nodded

"hah! Y-yes John."
He said quickly and left his mouth uncovered obeying John's request of wanting to hear him more

"y-you have permission to do whatever you please to do j-John..",

Sherlock stuttered out of his mouth giving Sherlock permission to do anything he wanted to do, as he felt the others fingers gently guiding there way around Sherlock gave soft moans, he bit his lip.
Sherlock nodded
"hah! Y-yes John."

He said quickly and left his mouth uncovered obeying John's request of wanting to hear him more

"y-you have permission to do whatever you please to do j-John.."

Sherlock stuttered out of his mouth giving Sherlock permission to do anything he wanted to do, as he felt the others fingers gently guiding there way around Sherlock gave soft moans, he bit his lip.
Sherlock leaned up and kissed John deeply moaning into the kiss as his back was arched,

"is there anything I can do to help you John?"

Sherlock questioned. Sherlock moaned and whimpered as the other tugged he moaned feeling his own member stiffen, he didn't get this it confused him, but it felt damn well. Sherlock was Definitely gonna try this on John when he learned all of it..

"N-no... enjoy the ride,"

John said with a smile as he panted, feeling his whole body begin to stiffen as precome dripped from his member. John never felt like this when he was with his other girlfriends... maybe it wasn't true love. Maybe this was the definition of true love. Sherlock Holmes.
He kissed Sherlock's neck once again and bit it a few times while being very gentle. He knew how fragile Sherlock was and he didn't want to break him. They hadn't even gotten to the real thing yet!
John was going to keep Sherlock. "You're m-mine!"
John exclaimed with a grin breathing with each word on Sherlock's wet neck.

Sherlock face went dark red as he whimpered softly before moaning.

"Y-you don't half to be gentle.. it is very alright."
Sherlock said trying to ease the other. Sherlock's back was arched slightly as he looked over looking at John.

"you don't need help but.. I do believe your body had betrayed you.."
Sherlock said and pointed to the obvious .

"Oh, shut up,"
John said as his muscles started cramping.
It was beginning.
John held it back, though. He moved his mouth directly under Sherlock's head and up his chin to finally arrive at his mouth.
This time, his tongue opened Sherlock's mouth and danced with his. It was romantic even though Sherlock had no idea what he was doing. Poor sod.
John lowered his crotch to the limit and began to rub it on Sherlock's. John's cock, meanwhile, was still dripping and a rosy red, getting all over his pants. Luckily he could change them later.