Chapter seven (smutty part 1)

Sherlock cocked his head to the left, he was utterly confused, beautiful? He never thought that about himself but he could only let out a small shy thank you. And ate the rest of his food fast, it tasted good and after he drank the water nothing was left of his food as Sherlock just smiled childishly and chuckled as another hiccup came out.

"John.. -hic!- you eat normal speed.. -hic!-"

John couldn't control his laughter. He burst out and wiped a tear from his cheek.

"Don't be nervous! You're alright. Hey... hey look at me! It's alright!"

John walked over and hugged Sherlock right before kissing him senseless.
He then picked up Sherlock and his plates and put them away before taking Sherlock and his things up to his bedroom.

"So... what do you want to do?" John asked with curiosity giggling every time he heard Sherlock giggle. "I am open to whatever..."

Sherlock's face went dark red as the other kissed him and as he pulled away he didn't hiccup he hugged John tightly

"Your magical!"

He teased knowing that magic wasn't actually real but thought for a second.

"What about a movie?"

Sherlock questioned, he had only read he didn't watch to much to bur he thought, why not give it a try. Sherlock then kissed John deeply and smirked into the kiss before pulling away smiling chuckling at John's face, it was, the most, amazing, beautiful thing He saw.

John nodded and smiled.

"Let's see what we got here... what kind of movies do you like? We have horror, romance, comedy, superheroes... any shitty movie you could ask for."

John put a giant folder of movies on the bed where Sherlock lay on his stomach so innocently and sexily... No. Focus, John.

"I really don't have a personal preference, so don't you dare leave this up to me or we will be here all night," John said jokingly, winking at him. "You're adorable, Sherlock Holmes. Truly a wonder."

Sherlock blushed and giggled as he turned his head closing his eyes covering them with his hands "surprise me John, I don't watch a lot of telly!" Sherlock said.
Sherlock had a grin on his face, his cheeks just lightly dusted pink  ish red colour.

" I haven't watched any films since I was a very small child, I started reading at a young age so I stopped watching the telly."

Sherlock stated his hands still over his eyes.

John flipped through the case numerous times before finally deciding on a movie.
He didn't want to scare Sherlock silly, so he avoided horror. Romantic movies would just get sappy and tedious. He wondered if Sherlock cared about this stuff, so he decided to ask him just to make sure.

"How does Harry Potter sound? If you've never seen the film, I'm sure you've read the series?"

John looked up at Sherlock. "I have all eight movies... of course we're only going to do one for now, unless you decide otherwise,"
John said. Harry Potter was a classic. You could never go wrong with mini wizards.

Sherlock uncover his eyes his facial expression Went to complete happiness

"I love THE NOVELS!"
Sherlock yelled almost excitedly as he nodded his head and he had a huge grin on his face, Sherlock was one for romance books he had never actually seen a movie about it and he looked at John with utter excitement

"Alright then!"
John inserted the disc and fumbled with the remote to get the Philosopher's Stone started. As soon as he was comfortable with the lighting, sound and atmosphere, he crawled next to Sherlock and glued himself to his side. Jesus, he had no idea Sherlock was so energetic. He thought he was the always-quiet-never-talked-in-my-life kid. Proved that theory wrong. Sherlock's eyes were flooded with excitement.
John smiled. He didn't care about the movie.
He cared about Sherlock.