Stucked

Sana's POV

Im writing some notes while our teacher was busy writing on the board as well as my classmates and him. He look so tired, I heard that they have a new comeback this month and it's the first song in their album. I silently get my new phone and text him, yeah we already exchanges our number.

To: Kookie :)

'Are you ok ? You look so tired'

---Sent

I saw him get his phone and smirked then look at my direction, I look on my notes and pretend that Im busy writing. Then I heard my phone vibrated afterward.

From: Kookie :)

Im now fine, I just need a little sleep.

After I read his reply I hide my phone and continue writing but I feel my phone vibrated again. Who is it this time ?

From: Kookie :)

Mom told me that were now going to move in our house later.

I gaped as my eyes went wide, later ? I look at him with my eyebrows furrowed, is he serious ? He just smiled and type something in his phone again then send it to me.

From: Kookie

And one more thing, our wedding was a week from now.

I banged my head on the table because of his shocking news, I didn't know anything.

"Ms. Sana are you sick?" I nodded since Im tired to listen to her now, I want to rest my mind.

"Then go to Infirmary, rest there for a while"

I stood up and get my things then headed to Infirmary. And as expected it amazed me, it looks like a small hospital inside the SOPA, they have room for each patient.

Since the nurse was not here, I enter one of the room and lay myself in bed.

Jungkook's POV

I didn't mean to shocked her but her reaction was priceless yet cute.

I raised my hand to call the attention of our teacher.

"Yes Jungkook ?"

"My head was a bit hurt, can I also have rest ?" She thinks for a bit and nod afterward. I get my things and about to leave when some of the girls call me.

'Oppa don't stress yourself'

'You still have your limit, please rest Oppa'

'Get well soon Oppa'

'Hwaiting'

I smiled at them then leave and make my way to the Infirmary. I saw the nurse there but no sign of Sana there. Where the hell did he go ?

"Annyeong Noona"

"Jungkook it's the very first time that you go here" I chuckled and shrugged my shoulder.

"I still need a rest Noona" I silently roamed my eyes to find Sana hoping that I'll see her here or maybe she's inside in one of those rooms.

"Does your head hurt ? I get the medicine earlier."

"I will just rest" I walk towards one of the room but the nurse suddenly stop me.

"Jungkook-ssi the knob of that room was damage, you'll lock yourself there if you close the door and the only way to get out is to open the door outside."