Friends ?

Sana's POV

"Good Morning Nanny" I joyfully called her out while she's still preparing our food. I prefer eating with someone than eating alone.

"Ohayou Aein" I whip my head just to see Kookie coming out from the bathroom downstairs, that is wearing his uniform.

"Kookie why are you still here ? I thought you already left." I asked him as I sit on the vacant chair and waited for Nanny.

"Ahmm ...." he shyly scratch his nape then pulled another chair beside me and smile sheepishly.

"I ... wanted to eat breakfast with you as this is our ... first day of being a married couple. What do you think ?"

I give my best not to smile infront of him, goodness what a nice start of my day. I didn't know that Im now staring at him for so long.

"Anae ?" He wave his hand infront of my face as I snap back in reality.

"I-I mean is it really ok for you to wait me ?" He ruffled my hair and pinched my cheeks.

"Of course your my wife"

He answered while wearing his famous smile. Waaahhh Kookie stop it already, your making my heart jump in joy.

I decided to glued my eyes on the empty plate, I can't take his stares, it's feels like he's hypnotizing me.

"Anae, is that plate more handsome than me ? Look at me" I hide my face through my hair, still averting his gaze and now that Im officially his wife, I think I am now comfortable with.

"Anae, Im jealous with that plate" Oh no I can't help it anymore, even though Im not looking at him, he's too cute to resist.

Nanny start arranging the food then left us again while Im still smiling widely but Kookie can't see that.

"Anae" He called more like in a warning tone, and did he just change his endearment to me. Anae ? What is that ?

I heard the scretching sound of a chair being pulled so I decided to face him now, but to my surprise ...

Our lips touched because he's too close to me.

Waaahhh this is so embarrasing ! Baka Sana ! Baka ! baka !

Im the first who pulled away and cover my face with my both hand. Is he mad now ? I accidentally get his first kiss.

"S-Sorry ! I-It was just an accident I didn't mean to stole your first kiss" I explained still covering my face.

"Don't be sorry"

Wait what ? He's not mad ?

I slowly put my hand down and look at him.

"Your not mad ?"

"Nope, besides ... I like it" with that he pulled my nape once more and smashed his lips to mine without hesitation. So it's the feeling of being kissed, it feels so great to think that you've been kiss by the man you like. I feel his lips move as I close my eyes and feel his kisses

Ghad he's kiss was so intoxicating. It's more like a drug that you will surely ask for more. And Im willing to be overdose just to taste it over and over again.

I was about to kiss him back when we heard a soft cough infront of us. Oh God ! I forgot about Nanny !!

We both pulled away as we look at Nanny with her arms crossed infront of her chest and shooking her head in disbelief.