Mark Tuan

His POV

'Oppa can you smile for me ?'

'Mark Oppa can you do some aegyo ?'

'Oppa wear this for me, I bought it just for you'

As an Idol, I do what they want. Smile there, aegyo here then I get the cap given by my fan and were it. This job is somewhat tiring but I love it as well as the iGot7.

Hours passed and atlast we can have some rest now. I leaned my back at the backrest then get my phone. From the very first time that I saw her, I know that it's already her.

"Mark do you want anything to eat ?"

Im always looking at my phone and thinking how can I get some information about her. The last thing I heard about her is, she still in Japan then how come that she's here in Seoul ?

"Mark !?"

And what confused me more is, did she know Jungkook ? I know I really saw her smiled at Jungkook then give him a thumbs up. Yeah I already saw her while were at the backstage and as of that I can't take my eyes off of her.

"He's spacing out again"

I really want to meet her again, did she  still studying ? What school ?

I didn't know that because of frustration I say her name out loud.

"Ugghhh Sana ! Where the hell are you ?"

As I shut my eyes I remember that Im with my co-members and as of now, I don't want to open my eyes and just pretend sleeping. I can now feel their stares.

"So that answer are question why are you spacing out lately huh ? Care to tell who is she Mark Hyung ?" ---Bambam

"Aisshhh shut up Im tired I want to sleep" but then a pillow thrown at my face.

"You can't sleep unless you tell us who she is"---Youngjae

I didn't mind them and get my earphone then put it on my both ears. They will just tease me.

I was about to meet Sana in dreamland when someone pulled off my earphones, get my phone and even my bag.

"What the ! Jinyoung !!"

"Im also interested Mark Hyung, c'mon spill it"

I left out a big sigh as a sign of defeat.

"She's my ....

"She's your ?" Seriously I want to laugh at them right now, even JB was interested. They are all waiting for my next word but it doesn't change the fact that they will just annoy and tease me that's why they wanted to know.

"Aisshh I don't want ! Lemme sleep !!"

Then a bunch if pillow was thrown at me. I hissed silently as I throw the pillow back to them.

"You can't have your sleep Mark Hyung just tell it, that's so simple"

"There is no big deal about her Yugyeom, now give me my things"

But then Jinyoung smirked that made me gulped, he knows all my flaws and some of my secrets.

"Mark Hyung----

"She's my first love"

Jinyoung laughed hard together with the others as he clapped his hand. I grimaced then get my phone and bag, he's the greatest blackmailer in our group yet the sweetest and caring member.

"Can I sleep now ?"

"Not yet Mark Hyung, Jinyoung asked him how did they meet"---JB

I face palm because of they stubbornness.

"You heard it Mark Hyung" I gave him my death glare as I speak.

"I first saw her at the School where Im going to transfer in Osaka Japan, she's so clumsy, she always tripped in her own foot but I never see her cry once. She will stood up then walk as if nothing happen. That time I as said to myself that I will try to help her to ease the pain, so I bought a box of band-aid and every Monday I always slid one inside her locker then hide myself not so far from her. Im too shy to give it to her in person and Im contented that I made her smile because of the band-aid.

Months passed and I didn't know that I build up some feelings for her, and I didn't given a chance to introduce myself or tell my feelings for her, because Mom and Dad brought me here. They enrolled me there for me to learn Japanese and by now Im glad that I saw her again"

"You saw here ? Jjinja ? Eodi ? [Really ? Where ?]" ---Yugyeom

"At the Music Bank and I guess she's there to watch Jungkook"

Then they all shook their head as Bambam acted as if he's having a heart attack.

"What will you do ? You already have a rival and she didn't even know you how can you stand with it ?"--- Jackson

"She know me already I followed her at the MB parking and to tell you, she tripped in her own foot again. And I didn't know if she'll remember, she's in a bit rushed that time, but one thing is for sure ...

I will not just sit here and let her taken away by some other guy.....

I will make her mine no matter what"

-----------

Then Mark take a selfie 😁😁

I don't know when will be the next update, Im having writer's block

I don't know when will be the next update, Im having writer's block. I need some inspiration, I need Taehyung's hug and kiss 😂😂😂😢😢😢

Thanks for reading *Kiseu*