Shunned

Happy 10k reads 💘💘💘 Thank you everyone.

Dedicated to LoveIsSana

Third Person's POV

"Jungkook let's go?" He glanced at his wife not so far from them for the last time. He noticed Sana being to quiet everytime they are alone. There this urge inside him to ask what is her problem. But he decided to keep his mouth shut and let Sana.

"What's the matter? Are you ill? Tell me and I'll accompany you at the infirmary. You're making me worried you know that?" Jiho once held Jungkook's hand and eyed him worriedly. Her heart was riving every time she will saw Jungkook in this state. He seems having conflicts.

"No, I'm fine. Let's go" Jungkook stood up, holding Jiho's hand by his left hand. And after what happen that night, issues, news and articles about them are all in the internet. Though they didn't speak and mentioned about it in public. Fans and netizens already know what is the real deal between them.

'Oh they are so sweet.'

'JiKook shipper forever.'

'Oppa is taken now.'

Those compliments made Jiho smile. She really thinks that she can count in her fans to support her. And she just made the right decision to become an idol.

While they're happily leaving the place, someone barged in and harshly enters the Cafetorium. Making her and Jungkook almost fell on the ground.

"What a jerk." She silently hissed and rolled her eyes. She really hate those kind of people. And since it's already done, she decided to ignore it and continue leaving the Cafetorium.

But she was stopped when she saw Jungkook's hand form into a fist. Looking back inside the Cafetorium where Sana is. Laughing and giggling with Mark in her table.

"Mark Hyung" Jungkook whispered still looking at those two. Clenched teeth and furious eyes. He forgot that he's with Jiho, his girl that is now looking at him enigmatically. She can't understand what she's seeing in Jungkook's eyes.

Jealousy and anger was both visible in his sharp eyes. She starts to become frighten. Did he already fell to Sana? What if yes? Is he going to leave me? She wants to ask those question to him but she didn't have enough courage to do it.

And the only thing she thinks to get Jungkook's eyes again was to distract him. She slowly tiptoed and held his both cheeks. Leisurely tilting Jungkook's head and give him a rough kiss. Jiho wants him to be feel that she's jealous and his eyes are only hers.

The cafetorium was now filled by whistling, cheering, and teasing. Jungkook was a bit shocked but he immediately return the kiss with the same intensity. Thinking that Sana and Mark are watching them. He hates to admit that he kiss Jiho back because of Sana. Now he regrets it. They are going to be the hottest topic again, not just in the internet but all over Seoul.

They are both gasping for air when their lips parted. That was a long hot kiss that made their lips even more redder. As Jiho's face heated up, realizing what did she just do.

"Omo!" Jiho covers her face with her both hands in abashment.

"Silly Nyang." He chuckled and patted Jiho's head. Bitting his lower lip, stoling some glances at Sana's place. But instead of seeing Sana, he saw Mark. Sharply glaring at him.

He wants to ask himself where did Sana go, when he heard a loud scream as Jiho fell on the ground.

"You wench!! How dare you kiss Jungkook!!" Jiho recieved another slap and pulling of her hair.