Transferees

Sana’s POV

It's saturday today and we have class, I over heard that the tranferees was going to attend school this day. So it's all about them in the first place.

I turn my gaze on my notes when I saw V enter the Cafetorium. I can still feel the awkward atmosphere every time V is around. He saw Kookie and I in a hilarious state, he always give me a meaningful smile as if we done something terrible.  But it seems nothing to Kookie.  Maybe because V is his best friend since fetus. I winced on that thought, fetus eh?

Then the scene yesterday! Oh God! My Mom and his Mom saw us! They are eyeing us as if we did something other than that.

FLASHBACK

“Mom?/Mom?” We both utter with wide eyes. What are they doing here?

“That was the second time they did that Madams.” Geez Nanny was being too talkative this time. And she doesn’t need to tell it to them that… that… that we kissed twice. I feel my face heated up, remembering the scene earlier. I still don’t know what I am going to do. But then I feel his arms snake on waist, and lift me up to sit on the edge of the fool.

“I don’t want you to catch cold, and we’ve got some long explaining things to do.” He handed me his towel then help me to stand up.

“Kids hurry up!” I winched when I heard the word kid. I guess she’s still babying Kookie.

“Mom we’re not kids!” Kookie shouted with a glint of irritation in his voice.

“I’m sorry about that Anae.” I chuckle then ruffle his hair. It’s still awkward yet I feel comfortable. I don’t know.

“It’s ok. Maybe I should start treat you like a baby.”

“Yah!!” Before I could run he already caught me, and hugged me from behind. I can’t help but to laugh at him. He really doesn’t want to be treated like that.

“I’m already grown up and you want me to prove it?” I think I don’t want to hear it. I hurriedly cover my ears and run to the dining where my Mom and his Mom is. As the time I got there, the atmosphere was so serious.

I bit my lower lip and slowly sit in front of them. Are they really mad?

Seconds passed and I feel Kookie sit beside me wearing a smile. Can’t he feel that they are serious?

“Jungkook, we both know that you’re not a kid anymore but still. You’re just High Schoolers.” I was just looking down but I still don’t get what is Kookie’s Mom’s point.

“I really do want to have a grandchild—

“Ee?” This time I lift my head up and stare at them puzzled. By that time they both laugh but with composure.

“We’re not mad Sana, we’re happy because both of you are in good terms. I thought Jungkook was mistreating you but I guess it’s the other way around. Now I want to ask a question.”

I shut my eyes and bit my lower lip. Kookie’s Mom was making me nervous.

“Did you…

Use protection?”

“What the! Mom!” It feels like my blood went all through my face. I know I’m as red as tomato right now. How she can say that so openly? Now I know where Kookie gets his attitude.