Broken

Sana's POV

"Sana-ssi, wake up. It's already 10 in the morning" I groaned when I heard nanny waking me up. She is slightly shaking my shoulder, calling my name multiple times.

"5 minutes nanny please."

It's already December. And during this month, I just want to stay under the blanket because of the cold weather. Oh I forgot to tell you, it's our Christmas break. Kookie was not around. They have a photo shoot right at this day. They are now the face of Puma. And I'm very proud of him.

"Jungkook should've waked you up before he goes. Alright I'll give 10 minutes but be sure that you are still going to eat your breakfast. Jungkook will get mad of you, if you skipped it again." Nanny sighed in defeat. Yeah, I sometimes skipped my breakfast and Kookie keeps on scolding me. Like a father to his daughter. Can't help to chuckled every time I will remember that.

I shot my head up on the clock. It's nearly afternoon yet it is so cold. I wonder when the first fall of snow was. I'm so excited to celebrate my Christmas with Kookie. And by that, my phone vibrated. I stretched my arm to get my phone on the side table.

Kookie texted me. A sly smile slowly forms on my lips.

From: Kookie

Good morning wife. I just wanted to tell you to get up now. I know you're still wrapped with your warm blanket. Don't skip your breakfast again, arasso? Take care wife. Always bring your phone with you, alright? I love you.

I bit my lower lip and whisper 'I love you too' as if he could hear me. Geez Kookie why are you like that? I hurriedly jumped-off the bed and run downstairs. Still holding my phone, it vibrated again. I excitedly look at it with a wide smile. But then my smile faded when I saw that it's not him.

*Mark Oppa calling*

My heart starts to beat abnormally. I remember that he wants to date me when the first snow falls. I nervously look outside the window and my eyes went wide.

It's already snowing!

"This can't be happening"

I run outside the house then stared at the dark clouds. The soft like cotton was slowly falling from the sky. I slightly shiver when it falls on my cheek.

"It's really a snow.' I shifted my gaze on my phone. Since I didn't answer his call, texted me instead.

From: Mark Oppa

Good day Sana. I just want to remind you our date. Let's meet at my condo secret condo around 7:00 pm. I have something very important to tell you. Please come, I'm expecting you.
I will text you the address. Take care Sana.

Should I come? Maybe that is the right time to tell him to stop pursuing me. Right, I don't want to hurt anyone or him but that's the right thing to do. I shook my head and tightly close my eyes.

"Sana-ssi, what are you doing out here? You could catch a cold. Quick go inside." Nanny held my arm then guided me inside.

"Is something bothering you?" Nanny asked. Pulling a chair and making me sit. Handling me a hot chocolate.

"Nothing nanny." I feel my phone vibrated again. I let out a deep sighed before opening his text message.

From: Mark Oppa
Exit 8 of Eonju (Line ) from Sinnonhyeon (Line 9) subway stations*

Ok, I will go and talk to him. I just hope it turn out well.

***

7:12 pm