Beautiful

Sana's POV

I was walking along the corridor wearing a smile. It's a beautiful day and there's no reason to be sad, though there's something strange goin on here. All girls are busy applying make ups on their faces. They are always smiling and act cute everytime there's an entertaintment staff.

Wait, entertainment staff ? By just now, I noticed them fixing cameras on the hall and on the field as well.

"Excuse me ? What's with those cameras ? Is someone going to shoot ?" I asked one of the student wearing my puzzled look.

"Yes, BTS was going to retake their covered song Beautiful and they will pick one girl to be with them the whole shoot !" Then she squeeled like a pig.

So that's why some of the staffs here seems familiar, I saw them already when Kookie brought me to BigHit.

I was about to leave when one of the staff blocked my way and give a piece of paper.

'Anae stay where you are. arasso ?'

I roamed my eyes to find Kookie but he's not here. I folded the piece of paper and put it on my bagpack and waited for him.

Minutes passed and it's almost the start of my class and Kookie was still not here yet. Now, what am I going to do ?

I hope Kookie will understand me.

I get my phone in my pocket and texted Kookie.

'Kookie Im going to attend my first class. Im sorry, I will make it up to you later. Lov---

I immediately deleted it and send the previous one. Am I really going to send I love you to him ? Geez Sana what are you thinking ?

I hit my head then pouted my lips after I find out that it's hurt.

I silently walked in the room while looking down. I want to be with Kookie, I am now used with his presence resulting for me to fall for him harder.

I rest my chin on my palm and didn't mind the camera man infront. Then I just heard a low sound, as if a sound of a guitar plucking and in just a nano second, someone sit beside me that made my heart beats fast abnormally.

This scent, I really know this scent. And he's the only one that can made me smile without doing anything.

He held my hand as my mouth gape. Is it me ?

🎵Beautiful girl ..

He sung while looking directly into my eyes, wearing a smile revealing his white rabbit teeth.

He held my waist and guided me to stand without breaking our eye contact. I can ever hear the silent murmuring of my classmates because of envy.

🎵 [Jungkook] geunyeoneun naege jonggyo, so I can call you she-sus
niga namchini eobtneungeol mirweo
bwasseulddae mame dureun cheolbyeok
nagateun pyeongbeomnameun niga mandeun gijune gyeolgyeok
so sseotji chinguran gamyeon
niyeopeseo nae bonshimeul sumgyeogamyeo
pyeonghan saiui beobjuro seullaiding
dabdabhame maeilbwa ibule nallineun high kick.

This is the very first time that I heard him sing and it's a rap. He's so good that I can't even take my eyes off of him.

🎵Damn neon maeil nal yuhokhaeni
ni pyojeongdeul hanahana ddaeme nan jajereul mothae
bogoitjani meoriga bing bing
Pool full beauty and I dive in it
Girl I'm so K.O
soonshikgane nareul jeomryeonghan napulle-ong
nan gyesok barabogiman hagetji
chinguran dugeulja-e nal gamchoonchaero.