Render

Not edited. I will revise this chapter and the previous one when I got home. Thank you.

Sana's POV

10 days to go before Christmas. I bitterly smiled while staring at the blue box in front of me. Wrapped in a cute purple ribbon. It's my gift to Kookie. And I don't know how I will  give it to him.

I'm still here at our house. Call me masochist but I don't want to leave. I don't want to give up. There are still hope inside my heart. I just need to prove to him that I'm innocent. But the question is...

how?

I don't have any proof that Yuna framed me up. It's so hard to explain my side. Maybe Yuna fed him with all her lies.

My back hit the bed as I stare dolefully at the ceiling. At this hour, I remember Kookie will enter my room and annoy me. Then after he teased me, he will whispered those three words on my ear. Kissed my temple and messed my hair. But now, that was just all a memory. I wonder... if there's a possibility of it to happen again.

"Sana, don't lock yourself here. Go outside to get some fresh air. You look so pale now." Nanny uttered. I was lucky that she's here. She's the one who's cheering me up. I don't want my parents to know my situation. They know that me and Kookie were in good terms. Well, we really are until this problem came up.

"I'm coming Nanny." I forced myself to stand up and followed her. She guided me at the back of our house where the pool is and some plants.

"Here, take this and water those plant. Keep yourself busy. Don't think of him for now." I pouted my lips then nodded at her. Nanny handed me the hose, as I start watering the plant.

I let out a deep sigh when my eyes glued at the pool. Memories of me and Kookie keeps on playing in my mind like a film. The moment where I pranked him with a lady bug. Then he shoved me into the pool, and after that he... kissed me.

"Sana"

That is the same time that my mom and his mom saw us. They taught that we're doing something out of our age. It's really embarassing being caught by our mother... and Nanny. I remember she's also there.

"Sana, you're not watering the plant. You're already watering the ground." I snapped back in reality when I heard Nanny. I look at the hose and it's really pointing on the ground. Kookie messed up my mind again.

"It makes me sad seeing you like that. I want to see the old Sana. The cheerful and the sweet one."

"I'm sorry Nanny. I'm having a hard time to bring back my old self. I'm sorry." I hissed when a single tear roll down on my cheeks.

"I don't... want to cry Nanny. I'm... already... tired. I don't know what to do. Nanny... I'm tired but I don't... want to give." I whimpered to her.

"Hush everything happens for a reason Sana. There are things that you thought that it is belongs to you when it's really not. I'm not telling you to give up but I'm afraid your heart will give up sooner or later. You're damaged. But it doesn't mean that you're not going to stand up and fight again. Problems will make you more stronger. It will make you a new person. Remember that child." Nanny hugged me which I gladly return. I really need it right now.

"Thank you Nanny. I promised I will be strong." I sighed for the last time and made up my mind.

"I will try it one last time Nanny. And if I failed, I will give up and give my heart the rest it needs."