Introduction

I suppose maybe I'm considering making the 'Daily *insert crappy idea* For You' into some sort of series, but we'll see how this goes I guess.

My whole life I've had quite a confused identity, my music taste is a mess (you'll know if you follow my Song Book) and I can never make up my mind about what kind of things I like. Because of this I've become someone who can strike up conversations with most people and find something in common with them.

I love giving recommendations. Recommendations for restaurants, songs, books, films and all sorts. I have far too much time on my hands in life so I discover all kinds of things in this free time. Plus I have no life so I watch films all day. Whoop!

This book will have some structure (otherwise I'll probably get very sidetracked). It does what it says on the tin, I give you- the lovely readers of Wattpad- a recommendation everyday for something new. You may have already heard about it, it may change your life. Who knows?

If you have any recommendations leave them down below on the chapters for other people to see and I'll most likely check them out as well!

The way this will work is that each day corresponds with a certain theme; this way if you're only interested in certain things you only need to stay tuned for certain days. This may change but so far my 'schedule' goes as follows:

Monday: Singer/ band

Where I share with you some of favourite artists who you may or may not have heard about. My music taste is all over the place, so this could get very random.

Tuesday: TV Show

I don't watch too my TV anymore (such a lie but oh well) but I have watched some great shows that you may not have watched yet or even known about!

Wednesday: Film

I'm such a film-junkie, and I watch film trailers for hours. This is probably one of my favourite things to recommend.

Thursday: YouTube video/ YouTuber

I'm obsessed with YouTube, don't judge me. I tend to prefer watching more 'comedy' related channels rather than gaming channels or beauty guru stuff.

Friday: Book

My favourite topic to talk about. Books! My one true love.

Saturday: Song

I have a whole arsenal of songs that I love, and songs that I can't wait to share with you all.

Sunday- Celebrity

I kind of just generalised all famous people and put them under one 'umbrella' term. These recommendations will probably be for actors knowing me, and comedians!

Hope you guys enjoy this book, and hopefully you'll find some stuff that you like!