‣ biography

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

" just do what i say and everything will turn out alright "

BIRTH NAME. mathilde adeline royale
FACECLAIM. phoebe tonkin
PLACE OF BIRTH. vessey, colorado
DATE OF BIRTH. december 17, 1986 (♊︎)
AGE IN STORY. 30
STATUS. alive
PRONOUNS. she/her
SEXUALITY. pansexual
OCCUPATION. student (graduated high school 2004, graduated college 2010), library assitant (2011-current)
RESIDENCE. washougal, washington

FAMILY.
emmanuel ( father )
adelaide ( mother )
edmund ( twin brother )
gabriel ( youngest brother )

SIGNIFICANT OTHERS.
ryan mattu ( ex-boyfriend )

AFFILIATIONS.
the virtuous :
edmund royale
henry callahan
nadia buchelli
marie thomas
alondra melgoza
felicity garcia
michael cortez

FAMILY BACKGROUND.
when mathilde's parents were newly married and adelaide expecting children, they emigrated to the united states from france. they were able to stay, and their first-born children, twins named mathilde and edmund, were citizens of the country.

mathilde went on to study english in pursuit of a journalism career. edmund went to nursing school. they got jobs at the local library and the local hospital, respectively, after the royales moved to washougal, washington.

their youngest son, gabriel, was born when the twins were ten. he is currently in high school and wishes to study engineering and architecture.

the royale family is rather estranged from their family back in france, not only due to distance, but to strange events that happened prior to their departure.

EXPLANATION OF ABILITIES.
coming soon...

PERSONALITY.
while the concept of right brain and left brain is complete myth, it is a rather good way to describe the twins.

mathilde is the right side of the brain: she is creative and empathetic and is always coming up with new ideas. however, she sometimes lets her emotions get the best of her and is known to be prone to outbursts. she cares very deeply for her family and friends and will stop at nothing to keep them safe.

* biographies will be edited and updated as the story progresses.

[ virtue ]