‣ biography

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

" in a way, we're all connected "

BIRTH NAME. michael antonio cortez
FACECLAIM. aarón díaz
PLACE OF BIRTH. mexico city, mexico
DATE OF BIRTH. february 9, 1985 (♒︎)
AGE IN STORY. 31
STATUS. alive
PRONOUNS. he/him
SEXUALITY. bisexual
OCCUPATION. student (graduated high school 2003, graduated college in 2007), radio host (2009-current)
RESIDENCE. washougal, washington

FAMILY.
antonio ( father )
daniela ( mother )
sofia ( older sister )

SIGNIFICANT OTHERS.
felicity garcia ( girlfriend )

AFFILIATIONS.
the virtuous :
mathilde royale
edmund royale
henry callahan
marie thomas
alondra melgoza
felicity garcia
nadia buchelli

FAMILY BACKGROUND.
michael was born to parents antonio and louisa in mexico city, the capital of mexico. his older sister sofia is four years his senior.

their family is as functional as they get. both parents had well-paying jobs of decent status, while michael and sofia did well in school.

a series of disasters hit the family, though: a fire burning the house down; loss of jobs; accidents leaving sofia paralyzed from the waist down.

the family then moved to washougal, washington to escape the bad luck they felt they had in mexico. michael now works as a radio host on a local station.

EXPLANATION OF ABILITIES.
coming soon...

PERSONALITY.
michael, despite all the tragedy and stress in his life, tries to remain as positive as possible. he knows the impact of his job and that he has the ability to express his emotions negatively. however, with the help of his girlfriend, felicity, he works hard to make a positive influence on the world around him.

* biographies will be edited and updated as the story progresses.

[ virtue ]