‣ biography

Malia Navarro was born on December 20th, 2018 outside of San Diego, California to unknown parents

Malia Navarro was born on December 20th, 2018 outside of San Diego, California to unknown parents. After the one-child law was ratified, her birth parents left her on the porch of Marco and Celia Navarro. They adopted her, but she grew up secretly. This is because she now had an older brother, Charlie.

Malia and Lucas met through Charlie. When she found out he ran a blog, she offered to do art for it, and she's been providing paid artist services for multiple blogs and online journals since.

Malia grew up extremely sheltered and protected, both because the apocalypse seemed to be at its height in her developing years, and she couldn't be found out as a second child. Just like every other living person, she has the deactivated virus in her body, that simply accumulated due to exposure. It's harmless and only extreme circumstances can activate it. Malia has the virus in one ear, which left her deaf in it.

Now, at age 21, she works as a freelance artist. She works anonymously against the extreme censorship in the mainstream media. With the help of Lucas and Charlie, she works towards helping the people and uncovering dark secrets surrounding the BH outbreak.

layout, c me

[ blind to what we see ]