‣ biography

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

" i don't... no, i can't understand "

BIRTH NAME. nadia 'nasa' buchelli
FACECLAIM. logan browning
PLACE OF BIRTH. brooklyn, new york
DATE OF BIRTH. march 4, 1986 (♓︎)
AGE IN STORY. 30
STATUS. alive
PRONOUNS. they/them & she/her
SEXUALITY. pansexual
OCCUPATION. student (graduated high school 2004, graduated college in 2010), newspaper editor (2011-current)
RESIDENCE. washougal, washington

FAMILY.
mitchell ( father )
lousie ( mother ), ✞
finn ( older brother )

SIGNIFICANT OTHERS.
none

AFFILIATIONS.
the virtuous :
mathilde royale
edmund royale
henry callahan
marie thomas
alondra melgoza
felicity garcia
michael cortez

FAMILY BACKGROUND.
nadia was born in brooklyn, new york to their parents, mitchell and louise. due to the need to work, their parents weren't as present during their childhood as they wised to be. so, nadia's older brother, finn, helped raise them.

finn and nadia grew very close in their parents' absence. however, whenever their mother and father were home, things were happy and perfect between them all.

something happened when nadia was twelve, though. in an accident, their mother was killed. no-one knows the circumstances of her death, and nasa was never comfortable enough with the topic to ask.

the family then moved to washougal, washington where nasa got a degree in journalism and now works as an editor for the local newspaper.

EXPLANATION OF ABILITIES.
coming soon...

PERSONALITY.
nasa is very protective of herself and her brother. they were both relatively sheltered when they grew up, both because they were alone a lot, and their father grew more wary after the death of louise. because of this, people view nadia as stand-offish and that they value work over play. however, their softer side comes to light around finn and their father, as well as anyone outside of the family that has earned their guarded trust.

* biographies will be edited and updated as the story progresses.

[ virtue ]