‣ name playlist

foolish behavior 》neon trees

" well you started out a stranger; foolish behavior brought us together tonight"

everything 》lifehouse

" find me here, and speak to me; i want to feel you, i need to hear you. you are the light that's leading me to the place where i find peace again "

land of opportunity 》a great big world

" you said 'hello', i loved you so, just like in a movie scene. i want you to know, I had to let go, i'm falling in love again"

i don't want to love somebody else 》a great big world

" the stars had aligned; i thought that i found you, and i don't wanna love somebody else"

collide 》howie day

" i'm open, you're closed; where I follow, you'll go. i worry i won't see your face light up again "

i love you (but i hate your friends) 》neon trees

" i drew my name in lipstick on a mirror at your sister's house. she told me i was strange, i told her, "thanks, " and kissed her on the mouth. but you don't go that way. thought you had a thing for fancy boys; looks can be deceiving "

the projectionist 》sleeping at last

" we're leaving, we're leaving our shadows behind us now. we're leaving, we're leaving it all behind for now "

you'll be okay 》a great big world

" you'll be okay, you'll be okay. the sun will rise to better days. and change will come, it's on it's way. just close your eyes and let it rain "

[ behind the scenes ]