‣ biography

Tracie Wen was born on March 3rd, 2018 outside of San Diego, California to Brenda Wen

Tracie Wen was born on March 3rd, 2018 outside of San Diego, California to Brenda Wen. She has no siblings and was raised by her mother, as her father died shortly before she was born.

Tracie is widely considered a lone wolf, even in her career as a news anchor. She relatively keeps to herself, and it takes a lot to earn her trust.

She grew up extremely sheltered and protected, because the apocalypse seemed to be at its height in her developing years. Just like every other living person, she has the deactivated virus in her body, that simply accumulated due to exposure. It's harmless and only extreme circumstances can activate it. Tracie has the virus in her eyes, leaving her blind in one of them and with chronic migraines.

Now, at age 21, she works as a junior news anchor for San Diego. However, she fights censorship by running a blog of her own under a completely different name, so as not be found out. She works anonymously against the extreme censorship in the mainstream media. With the help of the other leagues of underground journalists, she works towards helping the people and uncovering dark secrets surrounding the BH outbreak.

layout, c me

[ blind to what we see ]