‣ biography

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

" do you wish to go to sleep? "

BIRTH NAME. felicity bella garcia
FACECLAIM. crystal reed
PLACE OF BIRTH. strongsville, ohio
DATE OF BIRTH. march 4, 1987 (♓︎)
AGE IN STORY. 29
STATUS. alive
PRONOUNS. she/her
SEXUALITY. bisexual
OCCUPATION. student (graduated high school 2005, graduated college in 2011), english elementary teacher (2011-current)
RESIDENCE. washougal, washington

FAMILY.
victor ( father )
megan ( mother )
daniel ( step father )
julia ( step sister )

SIGNIFICANT OTHERS.
michael cortez ( boyfriend )

AFFILIATIONS.
the virtuous :
mathilde royale
edmund royale
henry callahan
marie thomas
alondra melgoza
nadia buchelli
michael cortez

FAMILY BACKGROUND.
felicity was born in strongsville, ohio to her parents victor and megan. victor worked as an english as a second language teacher, while megan worked as a freelance floral designer.

when felicity was 15, her parents got divorced. she never found out why, but it left a weird mark on her relationship with both parents. her mother was granted sole custody and she rarely saw victor.

megan remarried in the next year to a man named daniel. the wedding was very lowkey, but felicity thought it was a bit too soon. she had a new younger step-sister, though, named julia. they got on very well.

the family then moved to washougal, washington for megan's work, and for a general change of scenery. felicity works as an english teacher at the elementary school in the district.

EXPLANATION OF ABILITIES.
coming soon...

PERSONALITY.
felicity means "happy", and she lives up to that meaning. despite a bit of turbulence in her formative years, she's always been the one to make the best of things. she discovered her love for teaching when she would help tutor her younger step-sister. so, she decided to help be a positive influence and role model for younger generations.

* biographies will be edited and updated as the story progresses.

[ virtue ]