[Annie]
talking to the vlog camera
"hey guys it's 5am right now, I'm all packed, Hayley's all packed, and we're ready to go to California! so if you guys missed yesterday's vlog we basically were invited to attend the Rock Your Hair concert which is on June 3rd but we're going there now to hang out with a couple new people that invited us for a meet up. It's the Sumner- Summerall family? right mommy?" "Yup, Jimmy and Hayden Summerall invited us to visit them and stay for a week" mommy says. "Yeah so we'll be there for a week with a lot more surprises but I don't know yet so, let's see where we go from here"
I put down the vlog camera and head to breakfast.
I had just finished breakfast when my phone started buzzing.
it was an Instagram notification.
Hayden Summerall Liked Your Photo; just now.

I open it

I open it. he liked a pic from 3 weeks ago. he was stalking me??

[Hayden]
So my dad told me we'd be hanging out with the LeBlanc family. I don't quite know who they are but I've seen one or two vlogs and they look interesting. I go through Annie Leblanc's, now the oldest child, Instagram account just to see what she was like. I scroll down a bit and I have to admit, she's really cute. I ran across this one photo with a dog filter, as I was about to look through the comments to find out what her snapchat was, I accidentally liked the pic. oh shoot. dang, she'll know that I was stalking her. I immediately shut my phone off and go skateboarding outside.
"Hayden!" Carson calls me. I practically almost fall off my skateboard. He runs up to me.

"whoa dude you okay??"

"yea just something on my mind"

"what's up"

"so you know about this family coming over to hang out with us right?"

"the Leblanc's"

"yeah, well Annie Leblanc who's like 13 is so pretty, and I accidentally liked an old post which just shows that I was stalking her. I can't stop thinking about it"

"loosen up man. where's Kenzie??"

"john--"

"oh right the uk tour"

"their practically dating." I shrug and walk off.

"yo. you actually like Kenzie"

"yeah, I just wish her parents would approve of us. she's almost thirteen."

"but you're twelve"

"my parents approve, they just don't really know Kenzie like that"

"they didn't when they saw me with JoJo. I didn't even like JoJo that time and they assumed that I did."