9

[Hayden]
...Kenzie. I ignore the FaceTime call. She calls back twice and I just press "deny". I don't want to talk to her all I need is Annie.

[Annie]
I couldn't sleep. All i could think about was Hayden. I miss him and I just want to talk to him. ugh maybe he's asleep. it is 2am.

*Next Morning*
[Annie]
I head to the airport. Ignore every text on my phone, and there was plenty. I just needed a break. Once I got home it was 12:07am. Two texts from Hayden this morning and one from.... Carson??
Hayden:
hey Annie!!
miss you already 😭💙

Carson:
sent a picture (2)
[It was a picture from when me and Carson were at the pool. And a recent one of him doing a handstand against the wall.]

I ignore the texts from Hayden and text Carson.

Nice 😂😂

With no help at all 👀😂😂

he replied so soon.

yeah let's pretend that wall isn't there 😂😂

How are you still up, you're never up this late. 😂

it's the little things...

How'd you know 😂

I just do 😂

[Annie]
I actually like talking to Carson. he's sweet. and it's the little things he just noticed about me...

*2 Weeks Later Back in California*

[Annie]
So we are back in LA and just finished the RDMAs. Now time to hit the recording studio.!
******************************************
PLOT TWIST : CANNIE
Carson Lueders and Annie are just so adorable. I know they have a three year deference but it's not that bad. These are just opinions so if you don't ship Cannie, oh well. But you got to the new surprise update. The entire story will be based off the CANNIE plot twist. OF COURSE hannie will still be here but there are some secret things with Cannie when Hayden isn't there ;)

Its so cute how Hayden only posted the performance he did with Annie during rock your hair on his channel and didn't include the rest of his performance . he prioritizes Annie because there are so many videos already posted of there performance so he could've posted the two other songs he performed. so sweet.
Also COMPLETELY OBSESSED with Carson Lueders which is the main reason for the plot twist #sorrynotsorry Ooops.