4

[Annie]
It was 6am. Hayley was asleep. Dad was editing and mom was taking a shower. I decide to walk out to the balcony and just think. I decided to text Hayden;
good morning Hayden.
I put my phone down and not even half a minute, Hayden responds. 'good morning Annie'
we have a good thirty minute conversation about our plans;
so excited to see you later on!

yeah, just wish we had more time to spend with each other

I know. :(

well have fun at your "auditions"

thanks.

without me :(

three whole hours without each other omg how will we ever survive 😱

shut up 😂

😂 don't worry I'll snap everything!

won't be as good as being with you but seeing you is enough 😍

uh? okay?

oops I meant 😂*

ohh😂

Katie talking to vlog
"let's see what Annie's up to" she opens the balcony door. "Isn't this a great way to start our great morning" Annie looks up on a tired-annoyed look "okay maybe not such a great morning."

[Annie]
we just finished our Disney and nick auditions and I'm so happy that I get to see Hayden. "who else would be at JoJo's pool party?" I ask my mom. I know who's going, I just like the fact that were somewhat talking about Hayden. I like hearing his name. "Well JoJo of course, Carson, Jayden, Conor, and some other new people. Oh yeah and Hayden" my smile grew when she said Hayden but I tried so hard to not smile by making another face. "Annie are you okay" Hayley asks. "I'm fine" I mumble and walk off straight into the room. "what's her problem" Hayley says to herself
I lay my phone on the table and go into the bathroom to grab my stuff for the pool. then... ding,ding,ding my phone goes off. Thinking it was a message from Hayden, I drop my mascara and run to my phone. It was a random number. uhhhh. disappointed, yet again.

[Hayden]
i met up with Carson before going to JoJo's. I told him Annie would be there. "give me her number"
"why" "so when she gets here well already be friends" "fine" I gave him Annie's number.

[Annie]
the text messages read;
hey it's Carson, Hayden's friend.
I heard you'll be at JoJo's party so I just wanted to get to know you a bit so we can start talking later? cool with you??

I reply
Carson Lueders??

yeahh

cooooool! I love your song "feels good"

thanks!!!

so whatdya wanna know?

We spent the rest of the time we had, until JoJos party, talking. He seems like a really cool guy.
When we walked down to the pool I hugged JoJo. Then she just jumped in. I waited until Hayden got there. It's been 3 minutes. I put my drink down, take my bun out, and freely shook my hair. Then I turned around because I heard talking, it was Hayden and some other boy. Looking right at me.

[Hayden]
I was walking down with Carson and saw Annie. I was gonna walk up to her and say hi. But she had turned around and her hair sassily flipped. It was like the scene was in slow motion. I could tell she had no makeup on. She looked perfect without even trying.

[Annie]
I walked up to Hayden and he smiled. then I sang.  "everyday is a blessing-- ain't go no time for regretting..." Carson sang along "and there ain't no quitting, i tell ya I'm just living" "ohhh I'm on a new wave, no matter what they say got not time to waste yeah" we both sing. We laugh at the end. "You're great at singing" he says. "Shes gonna do even more great at the rock your hair concert" Hayden says. "Nice! what song will you guys be performing?" Carson asks. "Little do you know"

[Hayden]
wow. and just like that, carson and Annie are friends...

[Annie]
so we ended the night swimming and playing pool. today was a fun day.

[Hayden]
I thought maybe it would be the perfect time to ask Kenzie.
I text her and ask if she could FaceTime. she responds; sorry I'm with Johnny right now. she blew my off for Johnny?? she doesn't even leave today. she'd be spending 3 weeks with him. ugh. I just really like her. but she never really cares. "hey Hayden are you okay" Hayley walks up to me. "I'm fine" I mumble. "why is everyone like that."  she puts her arms up and they fall down.
"what do you mean"

"I asked Annie earlier if she was okay and she mumbled too"

"well is she okay?"

"I don't know but it all started..."
"it all started when my mom said your name" she raised her voice

"does she hate me?"

"Hayden do you like Annie?"
"and tell the truth"

"maybe"

"i thought you had a girlfriend. Lauren"

"no we're not speaking"

"Mackenna?"

"it's Mackenzie. and she's always with Johnny so there's no point."

"are you gonna ask her out"

"yes definitely"

"...I'm talking about Annie...."

"I can't, she lives, you live, you guys live in Maryland. and that's not gonna work"

"but you like her tho?"

"a lot"

"Hayley where are you" Annie calls. "I'm over here!" "oh hey Hayden" Annie scared me. "nothing. nothing her names not Mackenna." I rant. I'm so stupid.
"oh? ok." she backs away. I see her run up to Carson.
"there's my other reason."

"you don't know how to talk to her?"

"no, she hangs out with Carson a lot"

"Kenzie or Annie, make the right choice, either way someone's gonna get hurt" hayley walks away.

what a fun night... I sarcastically thought.
-------------------------------------
yay Annie's back in California! you could tell Hayden missed her because he posted snaps where he was crying, then posted another snap with Annie's mom smiling. I just need more hannie moments but I'm sad they only have 2 weeks  left, after VidCon. Kayden is back.....

1064 words !!