3

[Hayden]
I had so much fun with Annie at the gym and lunch. I was in the car with my dad about to go to the bowling alley with hannie and I think JoJo will be there. As I thought my day would get better, I got some texts....
from Kenzie...
Hey I heard you'll be coming to the bowling alley with me and JoJo and Jayden !!

what ?! I thought you left for tour
I replied

Someone seems excited for me to leave😐 I leave in two days.

I'm not excited, just shocked 😅

whatever can't wait to see you.

and Annie.

Annie??

Annie Leblanc. She's coming with me.

why?

because she's staying for up to three months, not three months straight tho, in Cali just to meet with me and my family for future surprises. I didn't want her to be alone.

oh her. she's that girl I follow on Instagram and on Bratayley she's so pretty. can't wait to meet her!

I couldn't agree more! wait yeah i can she's beautiful 😂 well gotta go!

[Kenzie]
I'm used to Hayden complimenting girl's looks because we are just friends but it's the first time he's called a girl beautiful. I'm not so certain about this. 

[Hayden]
I'm glad that Kenzie and annie are cool but I have feelings for both of them, Kenzie more, because I've known Kenzie longer.

[Annie]
Katie talking to vlog camera
"Hey guys, we're on our way to go bowling with Hayden, JoJo, Jayden, and this other girl. (no shade)" We walk into the bowling arena. As I put my hand on the door handle to open the door, another hand lands on mine. I look up to see Hayden. We laugh. "Haha sorry" he opens the door for me and we walk in. "Thanks".
When we got our ball and shoes, I see three girls there. "Hi Annie" One girl with a bow and yellow hoodie said. it's JoJo Siwa. "Hey nice seeing you again" since we have met before. i get introduced to the two other girls there. Kenzie Ziegler and Jayden Bartels. Jayden was so sweet, I knew we'd become close friends. We started to bowl. ugh I'm so bad at this game. We ended the game with JoJo as the winner. I was walking to get a drink and bumped into Kenzie. "Haha sorry"  I say. "It's no problem" she smiles. "I love your hair" she says. "Thanks I love your sweater!" I say. "Thanks" she's actually so sweet.

[Kenzie]
"Thanks" I say as Annie complimented me back. She's so sweet. I thought I'd have a rivalry for a second but Hayden and Annie seem to just be friends, even tho Hayden and I are also just friends, I really like him.

[Hayden]
I saw Kenzie and Annie laughing together. This night was so stressful. They're friends and they might end the friendship over my feelings that I can't control because I love them both.

-----------------------------
sorry for this boring chapter. I just wanted a quick update just to push the extra Kayden stuff out the way so we could get to hannie!

522 words! [edited]