6

[Annie]
vlogging
"Hey guys we're getting ready to head down for a meet up. Hayley's really excited because we are meeting up with Elise from MyCupcakeAddiction on YouTube and we're gonna do a collab' pretty exiting stuff. Then after we're gonna do a photo shoot."
ugh  I've lost all motivation to live. I won't be meeting up with Hayden AT ALL today because of these plans...
I put my shoes on ready to head out the door. as I was walking my phone beeped a couple times, I hadn't checked until I got in the car. messages from 'Hayden💙'
so bummed we couldn't see each other today. ☹️
have fun at your photo shoot!
FaceTime later??

I responded

Same ☹️ had so much fun with you these past days. I'll try to have fun but not too much without you 😂! And of-course, FaceTime anytime

Great 😂 save me some cupcakes!

definitely 😂

and get me a pair of shoes you're gonna wear in the photo shoot, size 8 please. I wanna look gorgeous for the RYH concert 😂😂

oh gosh, Hayden 😂😂

jkjk 😂😂💛

[Annie]
as I read the message Hayden sent me about getting him shoes, I laughed out loud. he is hilarious and knows how to make me smile. Everyone heard me when I did. "What's so funny Annie?" Everyone asked. "This video about a pug jumping" I lie and try to laugh it off. "OOOOOH I WANNA SEE!" Hayley screams practically in my ear. "sh!" I push her hands down. Then I tap my nose. That's a way of telling each other it's about Hayden. She puts her thumbs up and mouths "got it".
We get home after, and I just fall asleep, no thinking about checking my phone or texting Hayden.

[Hayden]
so Carson came over and we hung out at the park. "Boring day with out Annie??" Carson asks, dribbling the basketball. "Yea I Miss her. But today's the day." I say. "What do you mean?." I hold up my phone, and show the phone screen to Carson. "I'm gonna ask her out."

******************************************
sorry for this short chapter, each chapter relies on each California vlog, so when they go back to Maryland for a while those vlogs won't be included in the chapter. Hence their "California Adventure".
but here's a confession: "I honestly think Katie is trying to copy Annie. First, The last name reveal, then hair ombré, then she copied Annie's clothing style which is Crop Tops, Ripped Jeans, and Vans. I love how Annie has a mix of clothing styles. They perfectly fit her and the things she's going through, but Katie is copying her too much. I'm also glad Annie has made new close friends like Jayden."  do y'all agree or disagree?? leave thoughts below and if you have any confessions send them!