7

[Hayden]
continuing the conversation
"You're gonna ask ANNIE out???" Carson asks.
"No not Annie, Kenzie."
"Why?? I thought you liked Annie?"
"I do but we could never be together because she lives in Maryland. If she did move, then I'd ask her. Plus I don't wanna miss this opportunity with Kenzie because of Johnny"
"whatever works for you" Carson tapped my shoulder.
"talk later?"
"of course see ya later"
"alright byee"

I walk into my room and take my phone out. are you sure this is what you want. I think to myself. Then I start typing...
Hey Kenzie. I was wondering.... would you like to go out with me? I quickly throw my phone on my bed and run outside. "You okay Hayden?" My dad asks. "Yeah, I'm fine." I run my hands through my hair. I walk back in 30 minutes later. No text yet. I feel so relieved but upset at the same time what if she's ignoring me. That whole night all I was thinking about was Annie. And I immediately regretted asking Kenzie out.

The Next Day

[Annie]
I woke up to the beautiful sky, and thought today's gonna be a great day. I check my phone. 2 messages from "Hayden😎💙"
Good Morning Annie Banannie😂

If you don't respond in the next 5 minutes I'm going to spam you😂

omg no I'm here 😂
Good Morning Winterall ❄️

yay 😂 What are you doing?????

seem a bit too curious 😂
And I just woke up. You??

Sorry my keyboard glitched 😂
But I'm just watching the time waiting till 7:00 to see you ☹️

I miss you so much!
24 whole hours without you!
I don't know how I survived that😭

are you mocking me?? 😂😂

no I just really missed you 😂😂

well same. mayyyyybe a little bit more 😂😂

always gotta one up my vibe
🙄😂😂

you love me anyways 😂😂

mhm yeah 😂😂

ANNIE 😂😂😂 meanie

"you love me anyways" 😂😂

I do 😂😂

[Annie]
Hayden loves me. Wow that's a great sentence. Hayden Summerall loves me. I say it over and over again. Then I walk into the bathroom because everyone else was there. "Hayley has an allergic reaction" my mom says. My face gasps. "How?" I walk up to Hayley. "It might have been the makeup we put on yesterday or the makeup wipes" I feel so bad for Hayley. I gave her my glasses so she could cover up. "Thanks Annie". Later that day we were meeting up with txunamy for Hayley's play date. We head to the beach, do some flips and workout until they left.
After that we planned on going to city walk with Hayden and Jayden. As we were walking back to the hotel to change and Jayden texted me;
Hey Annie! Can't wait to see you again today!

same!! had so much fun last time!

Me and Jayden have face timed a lot. she taught me so much dance and hilarious jokes. She's my best friend and we just met a couple days ago.
Then Hayden texted me;
hi