14

[Annie]
So today is gonna be a pretty boring day. We're just about to head to the pool then probably meeting Hayden later this evening but let's see what's on my phone.
[iMessage; Jayden💍]
bringing back my memory of our conversation last night. why did you ask me how I feel about Carson??

Just out of curiosity . I was making sure if you had a little crush on someone other than Hayden ;)

why Carson 😂

I have no idea... 😂

back to Pov
Time flies and it's already 7pm. We were gonna go to this tennis court area with Hayden, Carson and a whole lot of other people.
We get there "hey Annie" Hayden says. He waves at me and I ran up to him. He had my hair tie on his wrist. I grab his hand "You still have this" I smile. "From when I took it from you in the limo" he smiles. "Alright let's begin" we hear in a distance. "Hey, Carson"

Anywho, I decided to just watch them play, I don't really know what's going on. So, I just say against the gate, kind of worn out by running away from the ball. Hayden runs up to me.
"You seem a bit lonely" He holds his hand out. I grab it and stand up. "Oh you know, just wanted to hang out with this fence, it seemed a bit... sad and lonely."
he laughs. "You sure you don't wanna play?" "Nah, go have fun". he runs off. I make a smile of disappoint and sit back down. Then I notice from the corner of my eye, Carson looking in my direction, he moves his arm back so I decide to look up, that's when, a tennis ball comes flying my way, I cover my face "ah". The ball flew over the fence. "phew."
Carson runs towards me and I stand up."Why did you do that!" I scream out of breath.

"I could've died" I laugh.

"Sorry, just wanted to get your attention and see if you were okay" he brushes hands on the back of his head.

"You could've yelled "Annie are you okay"." I say with a deep voice mimicking his.

"Oh so that's how I sound to you" he laughs.

"No actually your voice is pretty high."

"yeah well at least I don't sound like a baby chipmunk"

I playfully hit him. "I may sound like a chipmunk, but hey. Go Fetch" I grab the ball he was holding and threw it straight across where it had landed downstairs. "whtduh hey!" he complains. He runs out the court and jumps down into this leaf filled land to look for the ball.
"Yea but can Hayden do that" I yell Hayden was standing near the stairs about to jump, he looked at me and jumped. "You guys are stupid" I scream.
soon they get back up with the ball. "Thanks Annie" Carson laughs. "I almost got poked by a stick". "Feels good, doesn't it, Carson" I smirk because "feels good" was the title of his single/song. I walk away blush, and smile so much. yup I just did that.
So we were ending the night. I tried doing a handstand on Hayden's skate board. "I wish I could do that" Carson says. I stand up, walk up to him, grin, and say "Jealous??". he puts his arms up in surrender and walks back. We both laugh. Soon it was time to go. Hug from Hayden, and I wish I got one from Carson...

once we get back home I immediately text Jayden.
[iMessage; Jayden💍]
omg I think I like Carson...

really???

yea.

why so?

we were talking today and had a very sassy conversation but it was cute. He threw a ball at me, and I three it down the stairs. I don't know what it is but it's just cute and I really really like talking to him. and just him in general. and then Hayden gave me a hug but I wanted one from Carson.

awww, so your saying you like Carson more than Hayden?? is that even legal!!!!

I know I know. And I hate that I like him because he's 2 years older than me.
(I know it's actually 3 I just wanted a fair age difference between Carson Annie and Hayden)

Age doesn't matter, and who knows maybe he'll like you too.

yea, if I was pretty and 16

Keep your head up. You don't know ;)

ughh 🙄😂 thanks j

[Jayden]
now I know if I set Annie and Carson up Hayden will be destroyed but Cannie is kinda cute... uhhhh I'll help a friend out and tell Carson.
[iMessage; Carsonnnn😜]
Guess what!!!!!!

what?

Annie likes you!!

No way, Jayden if you're lying

sends screenshots

Really????
does she know I like her

no. I just don't want Hayden's chances to get put down so don't say anything to Annie. just act like a friend.

so I have to friend zone her?

yup.

I can't...

but you did today.

but there's more to come.

just act like you don't like her okay?

okay.

***********************************
finally an update !! my life literally feels like it's been turned around :/. but anywho
#AnniesHairTie is literally taking over. if you look up the hashtag hannie, you'll see so many post saying how Hayden is always wearing Annie's hair tie

 if you look up the hashtag hannie, you'll see so many post saying how Hayden is always wearing Annie's hair tie

all those pictures circling Annie's wrist. I don't have pictures tho. you'll have to go o Instagram and find it.

Also I really do not like Mia. (it's not just me) but I honestly feel like Mia uses Annie for fame. and she's always trying to copy Annie's musicallys. not like hand movements but face expressions and how Annie is always touching her hair, Mia does the same. and I have no idea what's going on with Annie and Arden, but I feel Arden is less problematic and she's adorable. I just really hate Mia :/ opinions???

The Leblanc's moving to LA doesn't sound like a bad idea, now that no family is really left in Maryland and most of her friends in MD aren't as caring as the ones in LA  . even if she's known her MD friends longer than her LA friends, I feel like she is being used for fame.