13

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALEB!!!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
[Annie]
today's gonna be a great day. we, as in me and Hayden, are going to film scene one of our music video, which is just the on screen singing and the dramatic part where I cry, he apologizes, and I throw away a necklace he supposedly got me lol. Then after, we go to Musical.Ly HQS and I get to see Carssssoonnn and Jayden.

So right now Im putting on makeup, as always. We just finished breakfast and are about to head to RYH set, aka Nicole and Michaels house (I think idk please please correct me if I'm wrong).

we get there pretty early actually. I had to get my hair done and we were on live.ly "promise you'll sing once we hit 5m" me and Hayden shook on it. Haha like I'm actually gonna sing for him.
We were sat at a table and finally completed the dramatic scene. then it was time to sing. I didn't know I actually had to. "I donttttt wanaaaaa" I complain. Hayden just laughs and stares at me. then I finally get sucked into doing it after mr.jimmy show all the posts of me and Hayden "holding hands" which was when I shook on it. Then... "Yay" everyone claps. I roll my eyes. never doing that again.

Later we head to Muscial.Ly HQS and I saw Carson. "Hey Annnnnnnnnie" Carson hugs me. "Hayleeyyy" They have an adorable sibling bond. I showed Carson a clip of the LDYK music video. "Awesome that looks so cool I love it"

Sooo days over, Hayley actually goes home soon and it's just me and mommy.

12:04am

[Carson]
I think I like Annie. She's honestly so perfect. She's very athletic- gymnastics, baseball, throwing/catching, swimming, dancing. Her voice is amazing, she has a sweet bubbly personality, she's caring, she's gorgeous. I really do like her. but Hayden does too...
Oh I know.. I'll ask Jayden.
[iMessage; Jayden 😜]
Hey you up?

yeah, whatsssss uuppp

uhh so gotta tell you something but you can't tell ANYONE.

okay , it's stays between me and Annie

no 😂 why

i tell her EVERYTHING duhh

bestie goals

jealous ? 😊😊

very

😂😂 so what is it

I like Annie

are you fr??!

yeah.

omg. but she likes Hayden.

that's the problem. can you ask her how she feels about me?? don't make it seem like I asked you

surreee

thanks

5 minutes later

she said she thinks you're really really really really really really really really really really super cute, yes she actually said that 😂😂 I had to copy and paste it, and she said you're super sweet and like a best friend.

aww 😂😂 well she's really x10 super cute too.

AaaWww y'all would make a cute couple

but she likes Hayden .

sends screen shots
She likes Hayden but thinks you're cuter

happy 😊😊😊

have you guys even texted

not really. ☹️

sad :(

Jayden that doesn't help 😂😂

sorry boo 😂😂

******************************************
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜RE READ LAST TWO CHAPTERS I EDITED IT AND MADE IT LESS DRAMATIC
SO FAR CARSON DOESNT KNOW THAT ANNIE LIKES HIM AND ANNIE DOESNT KNOW THAT CARSON LIKES HER
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Decent hannie fanfic in progress . this has turned out more like a texting fanfic and they're really fun to make. but yea sorry again for Cannie shippers I promise there will be a Cannie sequel !!!
also I may have skipped a vlog or two with hannie in it but it seemed boring so oh well.
read 💜
okay so now that Annie is back in Maryland why hasn't she meet up with Katie or something, even when they had the chance to. like, the bratayleys didn't even go to MRS.jills house for her birthday. I like Jayden and Annie's friendship better than Katie and Annie's. Jayden even posted a

birthday post before Katie did