2.

"So you ever going to tell Shiro and the others?" Lance asked as he and Keith laid in bed bare. Keith leaned on lances chest as his arm was dropped over his torso and Lance held Keith closely rubbing his back gently..

"No unless it's obvious," Keith sighed closing his eyes with a deep breath and couldn't help but inhale lances sent. The axe spray cologne but also a very outdoors like sent of mud and the forest yet the beach, and God Keith loved it.

"But what if you ever turn full galra?" Lance ran his fingers through Keiths hair as he felt Keiths cool breath against his skin.

"Hope not, that would be a disaster, I don't think I'll turn purpley again anytime soon," Keith smiled a little with his eyes closed.

When they started to date, Lance already knew Keiths galra blood, it's how they got closer to become more. It was on accident but Lance caught Keith trying not to have a breakdown as his hand was purple, after Lance helped Keith calm down enough, Keith was so upset thinking the others would hate him or that lances would hate him it made Lance come out to keith on how he was bi...

"They're going to except you Keith, your family, a-and Shiro loves you, he'll defiantly except you," Lance closed his eyes.

"Lance you know I don't feel the same for him," Keith looked at Lance sadly and Lance smiled and kissed his forehead gently.

"I know, I believe you," Lance said gently.

"Do you really?" Keith smirked challengingly.

"Well yea.." Lance didn't know where this was going.

"How much time you think we have? I'm still napping," Keith asked mischievously.

"I don't know, 20 minutes maybe? Wh- holy shitoli okay!" Lance saw Keith disappear under the covers and felt heat against his member.

*Smut ahead*

"Warning next time?" Lance gulped at the surprise as he gripped the bed sheets as he felt himself harden under Keiths touch.

"Mm gah ah Keith!" Lances breath hitched when he felt Keith lick his member under the covers.

"K-Keith?" Lance whined as he panted tugging at the blankets.

"Shh we got time," Keith licked his lips and Lance groaned in pleasure as he felt Keiths tongue swirled around the tip and kissed down and trailed his tongue back up until he took lances length in half way and swirled his tongue again.

Keith smirked internally as he could hear Lance having troubling containing himself as Keith pumped the other half of lances cock that he didn't have in his mouth as he bobbed his head up and down until he took in the whole length and deep throated it and sucked while Lance moaned and panted.

"K-Keith I'm about to-" Lance cut himself off as Keith felt him cum inside his mouth. Keith took out the member and showed Lance the cum in his mouth and swallowed it then opened his mouth again showing it was all gone.

"A good morning blowjob?" Keith crawled up to Lance smirking.

"Fuck yes," Lance breathed as he was catching his breath still.

*End of smut*

"We should get going before you seem like your gone again or I'm dead," Keith kissed Lance gently and Lance cupped Keiths face kissing him back sweetly.

"Mm do we have to?" Lance smirked as his hands traveled down Keiths waist.

"Yes Lance, round three can wait," Keith kissed him again and rolled out of the bed.

"Fine," he pouted and sat up from bed grabbing his boxers and pants.

"Hey Keith, our relationship is more than just banging each other right?" Lance asked as he sat on the edge of the bed pulling on his pants.

"Of course Lance, why? Like why would you think that?" Keith looked at him worriedly.

"It's nothing Keith, just a thought," Lance stood up and looked down at Keith. He grabbed his chin gently and brought Keiths face up for him to kiss his lips tenderly and Keith smiled happily as he kissed back holding onto lances shoulders.

"Come on put on a shirt you idiot," Keith pulled away laughing a little grabbing lances shirt and throwing it at him.

"But I'm your idiot!" Lance laughed falling back onto the bed catching the shirt.