10.

Keith and Lance where pushed through doors until they heard roars of cheers behind another door they began forced to walk to and the door slid open revealing an arena and a crowd cheering for the new entertainment.

"This is fucked up in more than seven ways," Lance looked around as they saw axes and swords laying on the dirty ground for them to use as defense.

"I'm going to say more than eleven," Keith nodded as the guards went back and left the two fighters alone.

"Alright you got me there," Lance nodded with a shrug. Keith leaned down and grabbed a sword as well as Lance.

They walked into the arena, visual for everyone to see and the crowd got louder in cheers. Keith clenched his teeth when his eyes landed on zarkon who was watching calmly. Lance saw as well and smirked a little as he raised his hand in the air and flipped zarkon off with a small chuckle when zarkon only narrowed his eyes.

"Three come in, one walks out," a voice shouted. Then the gladiator charged at the couple.

Keith swiped the sword blocking the first attack and growled as he took a step forward trying to push the gladiator back but it shoved him to the ground.

Lance swung his sword and ducked the rusty sword the gladiator had only to be kicked in the chest, flying back into a wall. Keith looked at Lance with worried eyes and charged at the gladiator with a sneer but was only to be punched back, Keith quickly rolled back to his feet and threw the sword at the gladiator like a frisbee while running at him.

He slid on his knees under the gladiator grabbing his sword but the gladiator grabbed Keith by the hair and yanked him off the ground still only holding his hair.

Keith growled and kicked as he held onto the large fist that had him captive and his eyes widen when he saw the gladiator raising his sword at him.

"No!" Lance snarled and stabbed the gladiator in the shoulder from the side and twisted it while it was in its flesh deeply, making the alien slash at Keith and Lance but Lance twisted the sword more and it screamed as it released Keith but in the process. It sliced some of the ends of Keiths hair off.

"Guess your not going to mullet hell," Lance held out a hand for Keith as he was on the ground.

"Come on gaston, let's kill the beast," Lance smirked and Keith grabbed his hand letting Lance help him up and grabbed his own sword.

"Was that a fucking Disney reference?" Keith panted as he felt the back of his neck bare.

"Hell yes it was!" Lance called over. The gladiator sneered in pure rage looking at the two and threw its sword at them and Keith grabbed Lance to duck at the right time.

The gladiator grabbed Keith by the ankle and threw him to the wall and Lance swung his sword, slicing the gladiator ear a little.

"I am so the new Samari," Lance breathed under his breath.

The gladiator grabbed another sword from the side and slashed and swung at Lance as he backed away only for the sword to skim his chest leaving a thin line of blood.

"Oh you mother fucker," Lance glared up at him.

Keith ran up and dug the sword into the gladiators side and kicked it further in with his foot making it scream in pain falling to the ground.

"Lance! You talk way to fucking much for your own good!" Keith snapped at him and Lance gave him an innocent smile with a little guilt.

Suddenly alarms went off and blasts where heard from the background as well as furious roars. Lion roars.

"They found us!" Lance yelled happily seeing the green lion flying over to them blasting the galra ship in progress.

"Pidge! Pidge over here!" Keith ran to the center of the ring and the green lion looked in their direction and flew faster.

"Lance come on!" Keith turned to Lance who had a bright smile on his face looking at the green lion and looked up at Pidge waving his arms to signal her he was there.

"Keith!" Lance gasped running towards him.

Keith turned around confused and everything happened in slow motion. He doesn't even know what happened...

The gladiator threw its sword at Keith but the impact never came as his eyes widen when he saw a rusty metal coming his way but the second it was suppose to impale him. It didn't.

"LANCE!"

Keith saw Lance looking down at his stomach seeing a sword impaled and stuck out the back as blood was dripping down.

"No!" He screamed and ran to Lance as he fell to his knees holding his stomach but Keith caught him before he hit the ground.

"Lance! Stay awake! The others are here, I swear that you'll be okay," Keith held his upper body close as Lance was staring up at him with wide fearful blue eyes.

"You'll be okay," Keith bit his lip as the green lion landed on the ground and immediately pidge ran out of her lion and sprinted to the two boys.

"Just please stay awake Lance, I said it once and I'll fucking say it again," Keith held the side of lances face making Lance look at him.

"Stay awake God dammit," Keiths voice cracked as black splotches of ink appeared in lances vision.

"I need you,"

Then it went black.