12.

During the day Keith paid regular visits to Lance trying to keep a low profile but during the night he slept against the pod or stayed up a little talking to Lance about anything, when Lance was awake he could talk to him about anything.

Keith slept soundlessly leaning against the pod after seven nights not wanting Lance to be alone when he was completely healed.

Keith woke up with a start as he felt a icy chill run over him and saw Lance stumble out of the pod.

"Lance!" Keith stood up and hugged him quickly. Lance smiled tiredly as he caught on it was Keith who was there but leaned against him still in the hug.

"W-wha... Where...? How are we back here?" Lance looked around as Keith supported him.

"Lance what do you remember?" Keith asked looking up at him.

"Um... T-there was a sword coming at you and I tried to save you, are you okay?" Lance asked looked down at Keith.

"Am I okay?! Lance you almost fucking died!" Keith cried out.

"You where bleeding out in my fucking arms!" He pressed his lips together in a thin white line.

"Where you cradling me?" Lance smiled a little.

"You jerk! How can be joking about something like that?" Keith let go of Lance who stumbled as he caught his footing looking at Keith.

"I know you wanted to save me from dying and we agreed if one of us died it would be you but I-I thought we'd both make it but no your making it into a fucking joke!" Keith screamed.

"Keith I don't want you to worry about it, I'm fine now," Lance told him.

"Of course I'm going to god damn worry about it! How can you even say that!" Keith had angry tears rolling down his face without even realizing it.

"Keith, calm down," Lance told him gently.

"Fuck you! I'm not going to calm down!" Keith yelled again.

"I thought I lost you dammit!" Keith cried out as he stood in front of Lance grabbing handfuls of lances shirt with an iron grip.

"I thought I was going fucking insane because I thought I lost you!" Keith looked up at him with burning tears.

"I can't do this without you lance, I just fucking can't," his voice cracked as he leaned his forehead on lances chest letting out a shaky sob.

"I'm tired of loosing people I love," he whispered as Lance looked down at him sadly and held Keith around the waist and shoulders closing his eyes.

"Don't worry Keith, I'm not going anywhere, I'm sorry," Lance ran his fingers through Keiths hair.

Keith breathed softly as he missed the way Lance held him, it was nothing like how Shiro did, lance just was comforting, like he knew what he was doing. Cause Lance did know what he was doing.

"Esta bien mi amor," Lance whispered and Keith leaned against Lance closing his eyes listening to the sound of lances heartbeat.