13.

Lance woke up in his room and felt Keith in his arms as he was still sleeping but clinging onto lances shirt with his face buried into his neck breathing softly.

Lance couldn't help but smile at his boyfriend, he was so angry but he cared so much, it's a fun mix that made Lance love him even more.

"Your staring," Keith said with his eyes closed.

"I'm gazing," Lance smiled as he kept his eyes on Keith as Lance shifted laying on his back instead of on his side and Keith shuffled as he laid on top of Lance looking up.

"It's creepy," he stated.

"It's romantic," Lance brushed his hair out of his face making Keith blush.

"Your a dork," Keith sat up on Lance and bent down kissing him softly as he held lances face gently.

"I like your haircut, finally... Though I do miss the mullet a little," Lance looked at the ends of Keiths hair from where it was cut.

"I thought you'd still be pissed at me though," Lance smiled up at him.

"I'm always pissed, just less at the moment," Keith rolled his eyes .

"We should go to breakfast," Keith sighed letting go of Lance but the Cubans hands remained on his hips keeping Keith there.

"I wouldn't mind breakfast in bed," Lance smirked up at him.

"You dirty minded boyfriend, let's go," Keith kissed him again giggling then slid off of lances torso and out of bed.

"Your lucky I'm all yours," Lance smiled turning on his side looking at Keith them got out of his bed. He stood and walked over to Keith placing his hands on his waist as Keith crossed his arms looking up at Lance.

He smiled and bent his head down to kiss the shorter boy but a hand on his lips and Lance looked at Keith surprised.

"I'm still pissed at you for making me worry for a week," Keith booped his nose and walked away and out of lances room.

"I said I'm sorry," Lance groaned following.

"Stay here, we can't go in at the same time," Keith whispered to Lance as they walked down the hallways to the kitchen.

"Right right, don't get to excited," Lance smirked as he leaned against the wall crossing his arms. Keith was about to walk in only to feel Lance kiss the back of his now bare neck sending shivers up his spine.

Keith covered his mouth before he could breath a moan and sharply turned to Lance blushing.

"Lance!" Keith hissed.

"I found a new spot!" Lance squealed excitedly.

"Seriously you two?" Pidge walked pass them and Lance paled.

"She's known for a while Lance, Pidge promised not to say anything," Keith crossed his arms.

"As long as you stop giggling at one in the morning after getting dick up your a-" "hey hey shh!!" Lance covered her mouth as Pidge seemed unamused.

"Good to see you alive too idiot," Pidge snorted giving Lance a small hug before walking in with Lance behind her and Keith followed.

"Lance your awake!" Hunk turned to his best friend.

"Hey hu-" Lance was cut off when hunk hugged him tightly.

"Don't scare us like that Lance, we all thought you where a goner!" Hunk cried in the hug and Lance smiled patting his back comfortingly.

"I'm still here man, don't worry hunk," Lance chuckled as Keith smiled at him from behind hunk and Pidge nudged him teasingly.

"Are the others up?" Lance asked as hunk finally let go of him and they all sat at the table while hunk handed Lance a cup of 'space juice'.

"Shiro and Allura are discussing plans with coran too," hunk explained.

"So Keith, why did you break up with Shiro?" Hunk asked as casually.

The room went silent.