5.

Lance woke up with a massive headache in a dark room and felt something wet and sticky tangled with the back of his hair.

Then all the memories flooded back.

"Keith?!" Lance gasped sitting up and saw a body slumped on the otherside of the room. No. It was a cell.

"Keith, babe?" Lance crawled over and shook Keiths shoulder. Keith moaned in pain and his purple eyes fluttered open and looked up seeing Lance.

"Where..." Keith trailed off as he soon saw were they where.

"Are you okay?" Lance asked as Keith sat up and leaned against Lance for comfort and support.

"I'm fine," Keith leaned on lances shoulder closed his eyes with a sigh.

"So how are we going to get out?" Keith asked quietly.

"Can you keep your voice down? My head really hurts," Lance groaned laying his head against Keiths.

"Lance you have a concussion, and from that hit before, probably a shit ton bad one," Keith mumbled.

"Great..." Lance sighed.

"So how bad in a situation do you think we're in?" Lance asked putting his arm around Keiths waist.

"Let's see, we're captured by the galra, for all we know both of our lions are too, the team may not know where we even are, aaaaaaaaand you have a damn bad concussion," Keith listed.

"So pretty bad?"

"Yep,"

"Fuck,"

--------

"Shiro calm down! We'll get them back!" Pidge snapped as their leader was pacing through the kitchen of the castle.

"How can I calm down? Keith is captured and the blue lion is missing, we can't do much and zarkon probably is after us now," Shiro explained.

"Lance, Lance is captured too," hunk said softly.

"He's captured with Keith, I mean Keith did go to lances lion to make sure he's alive and so they're both gone," hunk explained as his hands where shaking.

"We're getting them both back," Allura nodded.

"I mean they'll be fine, Keith is smart and Lance has his ways, if we're lucky they'll escape on their own," Pidge nodded.

"So how are we going to get them back?" Hunk asked.

"I still am able to track the lions, where the blue lion is, Lance and Keith are hopefully there too," Allura told him and they headed to the control room but Shiro was so stressed on what could happen to his boyfriend.

"We'll find him Shiro, as long as Keith and Lance have each other they'll both be okay," Pidge put a hand on his shoulder.

"How do you know?" Shiro asked.

'Because I know more than I should,' "because even though they say they hate each other they are a team, and team members help each other," Pidge smiled at him.

No one knew but Pidge, she knew about Keith and Lance but she would never tell Shiro or anyone, it's not for her to tell, Keith and Lance don't even know that she knows about the affair...

"Come on, we need our leader," she patted him on the shoulder and ran off.