6.

So this is a flashback chapter and there is full on smut so don't read if you aren't comfortable with it but it's pretty steamy so you are warned...

"Keith what's your deal lately?" Lance frowned at the dinner table that night with the others.

"Lance give him a break, Keith are you okay though?" Shiro asked his boyfriend.

"Look guys I'm tired, I'm just going to my room," Keith glared at everyone as he stood up. Shiro looked at him worriedly and nodded at Keith as he walked out.

He slammed his door closed as he let out a cry of rage and pain holding his hand to his chest. Keith quickly took off his glove and saw purple on his hand spreading to his wrist and gasped in pain once again.

"Fuck!" He yelled falling to his knees.

"Go away go away go away," he hissed clenching his fist.

"Keith?" Someone knocked at the door.

"Hey man you okay?" Lance asked in a not cocky attitude.

"G-go away Lance!" Keith yelled at him through the door, it hurt him emotionally hearing the silence knowing Lance went away, he couldn't let him see him like this...

"Keith I'm coming in," Lance wasn't gone.

"N-no lance please don't!" Keith cried out but it was to late. Lance opened the door and saw Keith on the ground shaking and holding his bare hand.

"Keith are you okay?!" Lance ran to his side and gasped when he saw the purple smeared on Keiths skin. No it was Keiths skin.

"Fuck, okay we need to get coran, he'll know how to help you," Lance picked up Keith bridal style seeing he was to weak to even stand.

"Lance no please! Don't tell anyone," Keith grabbed lances shirt tightly as tears where in his eyes.

"Please," he looked up at him pleadingly and Lance didn't move from the room and slowly nodded and closed the door.

"What happened to you?" Lance asked setting Keith on his bed gently and held his hand comfortingly. Lance felt his heart backflip feeling Keiths hand, he knew him and Shiro where dating... That Keiths with someone way hotter and kinder than him...

"Don't tell anyone, I-I can't let them know," Keiths breath shuttered.

"Know what?"

"I'm part galra, I didn't know until last night b-but I don't know how..." Keith held his purple hand to his chest.

"Galra? You?" Lance raised an eye brow and Keith nodded.

"Alright what are we going to do?"

Keith looked at him with wide eyes not noticing the purple fading.

"Your not doing this on your own, I got your back man," Lance smiled softly. Keith felt blush appear on his face looking at Lance, he's liked Lance for a while but he was with Shiro, it wouldn't end well...

But he couldn't stop himself.

Keith gently brushed lances cheek and held the side of his face as he shyly brushed his lips against lances nervously. But he never expected Lance to press his lips onto Keiths back filling the small gap. Keith moved his lips against lances as he was doing the same.

They pulled apart and stared at each other with wide eyes not knowing what to do next.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I forgot your straight and I-i..." Keith turned deep red but saw Lance smiling at him amused.