Crying

8/3/16
Today is a different day. Outside the sun was shining, the leaves on the trees were turning orange. It was fall. Things hadn't returned to normal just yet Cher she just won't stop asking questions. She won't stop trying to help. I know that is all she is trying to do. But I'm trying to leave the past behind me. Can I leave the past? Can we focus on a beautiful new day?

The gun was in my hand. Shaking. I was ready so ready to pull the trigger, I just want to be with her again. But as soon as I was about to pull the trigger I heard her cry.

Amaia.

I pulled myself together and I tossed her diary on the bathroom sink. I made my way out and into the room where Amaia was crying.

Nico. Why are you crying?

I didn't pick her up. I didn't pat her back to sleep. I just stood there.

Nico. Why are you crying?

I repeated like she would respond to me even though I knew she wouldn't.

I took a seat beside her and sat her on my lap and then she just stopped.

Nico. Are you alone my darling?

I whispered to her.

Nico. You're not alone.

I kissed her on the head.

Nico. You're not alone.

Yeah I was saying it to her but was I saying it for her or for myself to hear.

Something was bothering me ever since earlier. He went after Lisa. Now I have to go after him.

I called Kim back over to watch Amaia and I took my best friend to get a job done. My only best friend, my pistol.

In the car I wasn't thinking I was just driving until I arrived at the gate.

Guard. Kion isn't expecting anyone, get lost

I didn't say anything. I shot him in the head getting blood all over my face and I proceeded through the gate. Not knowing if I would make it out a live. But one thing was for sure, Kion was dying tonight, if it was the last thing I did.