Vacation

At the doorway two more guards stood in my way and I killed them both. Then I heard an alarm sound. They were all looking for me.

One by one I picked them all off. Every last one of them. I checked rooms, bedrooms. Where is this bastard?

Then his team made one mistake they never should have made, bringing Kion downstairs to escort him to the van outside. One body guard, two bodyguards, three bodyguards, then I was left with him.

Kion. What are you going to do?

Nico. I'm not really a "any last words" type of man so let's just cut to the chase shall we.

I killed him To and watched his body fall almost in slow motion. I took all his money and his jewelry anything I could pawn and I took my daughter and I vanished.

~9 months later~

Lorenzo. You packed?

Nico. Yeah

Lorenzo. Did you pick a place yet?

Nico. No I'm letting Amaia do it

I was better now. I still thought about the love of my life but I couldn't dwell on it any longer. Time was flying by with Amaia, she was older than I thought when I found her, because she's already beginning to talk.

Nico. Pick a place any place, to start fresh

I said sitting at the table with her looking at a map.

Amaia. Daddy. Here

She pointed to the Bahamas.

Nico. I told Amora we would go there someday. That I would take her, good choice

Lorenzo. So?

Nico. The Bahamas it is

Lorenzo. Um man you sure?

Nico. Why not?

But I couldn't shake the look Lorenzo had on his face.

On the plane Lorenzo was freaking out. I thought it was because of the plane ride but he had something deep on his mind.

Once we landed Lorenzo took off to the hotel. He wasn't feeling good. As for Amaia and I we stopped at the market. I was carrying her on my shoulders.

Amaia. Daddy can I see that?

She said pointing at an orange. So I gave it to her and she dropped it by some lady's foot.

Nico. I'm sorry ma'am, kids

The woman turned around and the first thing I noticed was a baby in her arms then her face and a sour feeling in my stomach.

Nico. Amora

Then it all started to come back to him. The night Lorenzo told them he was leaving them.

Nico. Just take her with you, anything to keep her safe and she's just not safe with me.

We're my words to him that night.

Amora. Nico

Then a man approached her side.

Lane. Who's this? You didn't find your baby's daddy did you?

But when we both remained silent he kept talking.

Lane. I'm kidding. I always joke around with her like that because the little one, as adorable as she is, she isn't mine.

But wouldn't that mean?

Lane. Anyway we have to get going Jessica

Nico. What did you call her?

Lane. Jessica, it's her name

She changed her name as well. Lorenzo was trying to hide her.

Amora. It was nice to meet you Nico

The
End