Chapter Twelve

Joanne Belle Kameron

This is it. I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna say it, I thought to myself.

I was going to follow Emma's advice and tell Brandon the truth. Maybe he would just tell me it's alright and to brush it off like Miley Cyrus or Selena Gomez.

I found him in the living room watching television and stuffing popcorn in his face.

"Oh, but Arnie, I do so love you. Will you ever forgive me?" A woman in the show asked dramatically.

Another handsome actor appeared with a disappointed and upset face said, "No, Angeline. We're over."

Brandon reached for another piece of popcorn and stuffed it into his mouth when I tapped him on the shoulder.

"Uh, hi," I said awkwardly. "Is now a bad time to say something?"

"No," he said, moving over. "Have a seat."

"Listen, about the contract," I began when he cut me off.

"I like you too!" he burst out suddenly.."I've always had a thing about you.. I mean, that's why I created a fake Twitter account and followed you. We have so much in common. We both hate chocolate, loves history and have the same birth date!"

I blushed. "Thanks. That's what I've been wanting to tell you, actually.

Okay, so I lied a little. Big deal! Who was I to pass up an opportunity to actually date a real life celebrity? Besides, I kinda had a teeny weensy crush on him. But that still doesn't mean a guy can't make the first move right?

Anyway, I can still really date him and tell him the hate.thingy at the same time. "Listen, do you have haters?" I began slowly. Still not sure why. . .

"Yeah. Why? Did someone start a hate website about you sweetie?" he asked.

I blushed. "Yeah." I located the magazine in the room and brought it.out for him to read.

When he read it, he immediately went onto the site and.gasped. So did I. Not only were there hate messages, but a new threat just came in.