Chapter Twenty Six

Joanne Belle Kameron

"Well, well," the girl who kidnapped me said with a smirk.

  "Who are you?" I asked, failing to conceal the fear in my voice.

  "Your worst nightmare," she replied.

  "Never mind. Why did you say 'KILLYOUJOANNE' is Abigail?" I asked. I was tied to a chair in a dark room.

  "Because she is," the girl simply reply. "I could have sworn I just said that."

  "Well, can you let me go? I never did anything to you. I don't even recall seeing you in my life before," I asked. Even though I was afraid, this girl didn't seem so menacing so I could still ask, right?

  "You can't go. Not until I get my $80 grand," the girl snapped. "And you can just call me JJ."

  I wrinkled my nose. "JJ? That's not your real name, is it?"

  "No!" she snapped, playing with a silver necklace. "And just shut up!" she replied, leaving the room.

  Being careless, she forgot to gag me so I could talk freely.

Abigail Rosemary Murphy

"Brandon! Joanne has been kidnapped!" I literally screamed into the phone.

  "What? How did that happen!?"

  "I don't know. I left her in the house with a friend and when I came back, both were gone!" I replied, panicking.

  "How could you be so careless?" he scolded. "That friend could have found her and taken her to make money!"

  "I'm sorry. Can we focus on the real important thing right now? Joanne - missing?!" I asked - or rather, yelled.

  "Okay. I'm gonna tell my driver to drive back. Can you help me tell Mum to inform the media that my tour to Washington is gonna be canceled?" he asked.

  "Sure, sure," I replied and we hung up.

  30 minutes later, Brandon met me at my apartment and we quickly phoned the police and informed them about the kidnapping and warned them to do it secretly as we didn't want the paparazzi spreading rumours.