Chapter Thirty Nine

You guys are literally the best fans a girl could ask for. Being a preteen or a teenager or an adult and all, I just wanna say thank you for reading my books and supporting me all the way. Do you wanna know the reason why I write? Cus it's so that you guys are happy. The smile on your faces when you see a new update is gift enough and makes me wanna write. Somedays, I'm lazy and I don't wanna write but I still do . . . to take my mind off things. Anyway, I won't bore you so ... here it is : Chapter 39.

BTW, aren't you so physced that Jandon got back together?

Joanne Belle Kameron

"Welcome to the family, Joanne," Ruby (Brandon's mum in case you forgot) said, giving me a hug.

  "What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

  Taylor and Jovan (They're twins) elbowed Brandon, who looked embarrassed.

  "You mean you didn't tell her?" Both giggled.

  "Tell me what?" I wondered.

  Ruby opened her mouth but was stopped when Abigail whispered something in her ear, before proceeding to tell Taylor and Jovan something.

  "Nothing, dear," Ruby said hastily. "Brandon, honey. Could you get us some snacks?" she asked in her thick English accent.

  Brandon nodded before rushing into the kitchen and reappearing with three big packets of microwave popcorn sitted neatly on a tray.

  "Popcorn?" Ruby looked upset. "You know how I hate those kernals stuck in my teeth."

  "It was either this or Pop-Tarts," Taylor admitted, appearing behind him.

  Ruby shot them both a look before grabbing one packet for her, Fred and Abigail.

  Brandon handed Taylor and Jovan a pack before returning to his seat on the couch next to me.

  "Why do we need popcorn?" Jovan wondered.

  "You'll see," Brandon said with mysterious smile. He switched the television on and the screen turned from blank to a cover with the words At First Bite sprawled on it.

  We all gasped and Brandon turned out the lights. All of us dug into our popcorn.

  At First Bite was a romantic comedy. It was about this normal school, Serosa High. The main character, Allyson, is a normal girl. When this undercorver vampire attends this school, his name is Ed, who falls for Allyson, naturally and vice versa. In order to be together forever, Ed has to bite Allyson, and you pretty much get the entire story from there.

A/N

Present for @angmaomao, for being the greatest desk partner. Check out het books Back for Revenge, Unexpected Love, and The Virus. Read it and love it, pal!