Chapter Fifteen

Joanne Belle Kameron
"You are going to regret not breaking up with Brandon!" A shrill female's voice rang out from the dark room.
  Cold sweat dripped down my head. I could hear the voice but I couldn't see the person. The only thing I could make out was a blur outline of a shadow and I could clearly see a silver knife held above a head.
  "Nooooo!" I yelled.
  Suddenly, I woke up in a cold sweat. I started breathing heavily. I frantically looked around the brightly lit room. Luckily, there was no sign of someone holding a knife. I quickly got out of the cover and rushed out the door.
  Abigail looked up at me strangely from her phone, her red painted nails pausing above the screen. "Are you okay?" she asked me, reaching for her glass of water.
  "I'm fine," I replied, feeling dizzy. "Never mind."
  She looked at me strangely before resuming to use her phone, shrugging. "Kay."
  When I went back to my room, I sat down on the bed. Was this my future? Mum used to say 'Every dream contains a bit of reality."
  Maybe I just needed to chat with Brandon. I logged onto my Skype account and decided to Skype chat with Brandon.
  His face popped up with a big smile. "Hey! I miss you!" he cried out.
  I grinned. "Me too. How's Korea?"
  He gave me a wistful look. "Uh, cold," he said, giving me a goofy grin.
  I smiled. "It's about 2:30 in Korea now. You've gotta get some sleep," I told him.
  "But I'm not tired!" He whined. Aww, he's looks so cute. Like when he's a little kid.
  I flashed him a dazzling grin. "If you don't, I won't call you tomorrow," I threatened.
  He pouted and agreed. We logged off.
  I smiled to myself and resumed sleeping.