Chapter Thirty Six

Joanne Belle Kameron

My phone chirped with a new text.

  I groaned, not bothering to check who it was. It was Blake Klaires. She has been calling and texting me non-stop ever since the interview.

  By the fifteenth call, I was pissed off already. I was angry enough to throw my phone against the wall - but I didn't.

  "Hello?" I said.

  "What was the interview all about?!" she yelled.

  I got angry. "Excuse me for trying to be nice," I sulked.

  "I don't care. What was that all about?" She snapped back.

  "I think you have the wrong number. You can ask Brandon that question!" And with that, I slammed down the phone.

  I decided to calm myself down with some ice cream. I went to the freezer but found out that I had shared the last tub with Bridget's daughter, Aurora, yesterday while watching ANT Farm.

  Cursing, I grabbed my keys and pulled my cell phone off the charger and went down to the supermarket to get some ice cream.

  The moment I stepped out of the elevator, I was surronded by curious fans and reporters.

  "Joanne? Is it true you and Brandon broke up because someone tried to tear you apart? And that he's breaking up for you because he worries about your safety?" a reporter amongst the crowd yelled.

  "OMG! Joanne! I love you!" A fan screamed.

  I stopped to take a few photos, answer questions then I turned to leave for the supermarket.

  What a crazy crowd.