13. do you go to school

stiles immediately went to the hospital to go to skylars room but his dad stopped him

"you know what? it's good that we're in a hospital, because i'm gonna kill you." his dad said.

"i'm- i'm sorry. i lost the keys to my jeep. i had to run all the way here." he said.

"stiles, i don't care!" his father yelled.

"is she gonna be okay?" stiles said, looking over to skylars room seeing that her mom was in there with her.

"they don't know, partially because they don't know what happened. she lost a lot of blood, lydia too. but there's something else going on with lydia." his dad said.

"what do you mean?" stiles asked, as sweat dripped down his face.

"the doctors say it's like she's having an allergic reaction. her body keeps going into shock." his father explained.

"what about skylar?" stiles asked.

"she's sleeping, they aren't sure yet but they think for now she's gonna be okay. did you see anything? i mean, do you have any idea who or what attacked them?" his father asked, while stiles looked up at him with a shaky breath.

"no. no, i have no idea." stiles replied.

"what about scott?" his father asked.

"what do you mean? what about him?" stiles asked.

"did he see anything?" he asked.

"what do you- is he not here?" stiles asked.

"what are you talking about? i've been calling him on his cell phone. i've gotten no response." his father replied.

"yeah, you're not gonna get one." stiles said.

"stiles. listen, just go wait with your friends, all right?" he told him, bringing him out in the waiting room.

"dad, tell me. look, you know it has something to do with derek." stiles said.

"what? i thought you three said you barely knew him." his father said.

"all right, we might know him a little better than that." stiles said, as sheriff stilinski grabbed him by the back of the neck, making stiles groan out in pain.

"you do realize that i'm elected to this job, right?" he asked stiles.

"and if i help you figure this out, you'll be re-elected. am i right? dad come on." stiles said.

"you know what? those girls in there have got nothing to do with the six year arson case." his father explained.

"when did you decide it was definitely arson?" stiles asked. 

"when we got a key witness. and, no, i'm not telling you who it is, but yeah, yeah, we know it's arson. and it was probably organized by a young woman." he explained.