Beach Love

"Y/N WAKE UP!" Your room mate Y/BFF/N screams. "Why?" You groan covering your face with your blankets trying to go to back sleep. "Cuz were going to the beach. Now get your lazy ass out of that bed and change so we can leave." She says tugging at your blanket. "Fine, fine." You mutter reluctantly getting out of bed. You go over to your dresser and pull out your favorite bathing suit and sundress to cover it. You go to the bathroom and turn on the shower. You turn it on all the way till its steaming. You then get in letting the hot water rain apon your cool slightly aching body soothing your mussels. You wash up, and then finally get out and change.

Once ready you grab your beach bag, and tromp down the stairs. "READY!" You scream as Y/BFF/N squeals sliding down the railing. "Then lets go babe." You both walk out to her car and get in. She turns on her favorite cd. Midnight Memories album by One Direction. You see Y/BFF/N and You are huge directioners, and listens to them 24/7.

When you get to beach you park. Y/BFF/N instantly grabs her bag and dashed towards the sand. You get out and run after her. While You are running a guy is too. He's trying to catch a frisbee. You both collide. You end up falling, luckily it's sand so it didn't hurt that much. "Oh my gosh I am so sorry let me help you!" The curly haired god extends his hand pulling you up. "Thanks." You mumble. "Your welcome sorry for hitting you." He says apologetically with a sexy british accent. "It's alright." You reassure him. You look up finally at the attractive male, and instantly recognize him. "Your Harry Styles." You say in udder shock. "Yes, in the flesh. But who would you be love?" He asks. "Y/N, Y/F/m." You say blushing looking down at your feet. Harry takes his middle and index finger lifting your head up to look him straight in the eyes. "Your to beautiful to keep your head down." He compliments causing you to blush and giggle. Before You could utter another word his lips are collided with yours. It's like fireworks bursting sweet citrus with both your lips moving in sync. He leans his forehead against yours. "I'm sorry if that was to quick, but your lips were so enticing I couldn't resist. Want to get some lunch?" He asks breathlessly. "Sure." You respond blushing. He takes your hand and leads you to a shack where you eat and enjoy each others company.

You think about that day often and how it started a beautiful relationship. You are snapped out of your trance as the priest says. "I would like to pronounce you husband and wife!" And Harry crashes his lips onto yours.