Best Tired Day Ever PART 1

Part 1

The past week your daughter has been waking up from awful nightmares at about 2am, and wouldn't go back to sleep. Your exhausted, and you have no help during the week because he has to stay at his band mates house for work. Luckily, it's Friday and he's coming over tonight. You head begins to bob from trying to fall asleep, when you hear. "MUMMY! Your pone is ringin'." Your daughter yells, running to you with your phone. "Thank you princess." You thank her, then look at the caller ID and see it's Luke. "Hello!" You chirp into the phone. "Hey babe, can you and Lilly come over to the house?" He asks. "Sure! Be there in 20 minutes." You exclaim. "Sweet, see you then love you." He replies. "Love you too, see you soon." You tell him, then hang up. "Lil, come on let's go see daddy." You tell her extending your hand towards her. She starts squealing and jumping around making you chuckle. You grab your keys and purse and walk to your car. You get Lilly situated in her care seat, then get in the drivers side, buckle up, then go.

The whole way to the 5SOS house Lilly told you silly little stories, but as soon as you park in the drive-way Lilly starts squealing and and jumping in her seat. You get out and go around to the back door and try to get Lilly out. "Silly monkey you have to calm down if you want me to get you out so you can go see daddy." You tell her. "Ok mummy, but your the silly one, I'm a penguin! Not a monkey!" She corrects you, giggling. You laugh to and get her out of the car. Lilly doesn't get to come to the lads house often, so when she does it's a special occasion. "Mummy, mummy can I knock on the door, please please please!" She begs. "Sure princess." You agree. Lilly then runs ahead of you.

When you get to the door, Lilly knocks. A minute later Michael opens the door. "UNCA MIKEY!" Lilly squeals running into him. "Lilly careful." You scold. "Oh y/n stop worrying, now get in here." He tells you. "Where is Luke?" You ask. "He's in the back." Mikey tells you. "Thanks, come here Lil." You say reaching towards her. "NO! Mine!" Michael yells, then running away from you. You giggle then walk to the back door of the house. You see Luke focused on cooking food on the grill, so you decide to surprise him. You walk over behind him. You stand there a moment then wrap your arms around his waist. "Ahhhhhh!" He screams making you laugh. "Hey what the f.... Oh hey babe." He starts to yell but quickly realizes it's you. You smirk and he steps up in front of you. You look up at him, and he leans down, placing a loving kiss on your lips. You smile as it starts to get more intense but you then hear a little voice squeal breaking you both apart. "DADDY!" Luke smirks at you, then towards your daughter. "Oh my baby penguin I have missed you so much! I thought I was going to die soon if I didn't see you!" Luke yells dramatically, then scooping Lilly up placing kisses all over her face making her squeak and giggle. "I missed you daddy." Lilly says throwing he arms around his neck after he stopped kissing her.

"DINNER!" I yelled into the house since all the boys except Luke were playing FIFA. You pick up the plate with burgers on it then set it in the middle of the table. The boys come bounding in like a heard of elephants, with Ashton caring Lilly on his back. Luke lifts her off and spins her around. "Come on baby penguin dinner time." Luke says to Lilly then sits next and puts Lilly his lap. You enjoy the evening eating with the love of your life and best mates.

Authors note

Hello everyone!!

So sorry it took so long. I am slightly writers blocked, so that's why I decided to break it into two parts. Part two is coming soon. Soon means probably Sunday unfortunately. I have long drama rehearsal today, play tomorrow, birthday party Saturday. So when ever I have time I will write part 2!

Love you readers

Comment what you thought!