Night time hero.

"MUMMY, DADDY!" Your woken by the sudden screaming of your 3 year old son. He comes running into your room with an alarmed look on his face. Harry sits up as your son jumps on your bed. "What's up buddy?" You ask him as Harry cuddles him in his arms. "There's a monster under my bed!" He sobs. You sit up and move closer to them. You rub his back since you can't hold him yourself, because of the 6 month baby bump is in the way. "Hey buddy, why don't I go look under your bed!" Harry suggests. "Ok." Your little boy looks up from his dads chest little tears still falling. You brush them away. Harry sets him on the ground and then he gets up, then kneels in front of him. "Alright here's the plan. You stay here and be the brave boy you are and protect your mum and the baby. I have to go down stairs and get armor on, I will also get a bag to put the monster in. Sound good?" Harry asks. "YEAH!" He cheers and then jumps back on the bed. "Alright I will be right back." Harry says and dashes out the door. You giggle, then feel little arms being wrapped around yours. "I will protect you mummy, I am brave." You little boy says seriously. "Aww, thank you baby." You reply and kiss his forehead. Soon you hear clanking come upstairs, so and your son direct your attention to the door. Harry appears with a pot on his head, a flat cover tied to his chest acting like a breast plate, another flat cover for a shield, a cricket bat, a bag, football shin guards, and football cleats. Harry strikes superhero pose and then turns to you and your son. "Time to catch a monster! Swoosh!!" He yells running down the hall. "Get out hear and fight me monster!" You hear Harry say heroically. "Ohh, Uhg, ehhhhh!" You hear him 'struggle.' After a few minutes Harry returns with a full bag and its 'shaking.' Harry runs to the window, throws it open, and tosses the bag out it. You and your little boy cheer, Harry closes the window and he comes back to the bed. He takes everything off, then lift your son onto his hip. "Your now safe little man." Harry assures him. "Daddy your my hero!" Your son cheers and gives him a huge hug. Harry smiles the hugest smile you have ever seen upon his lips. That makes you smile too. "Ok bud I think it's time to go back to bed. Go give the queen a hug and I'll take you back." Harry instructs your son. So he sets him on the bed, and he crawls over and hugs you. "Nuh night mummy." He says while yawning. "Good night, love you." You reply and kiss his cheek. He then crawls back to Harry. He lifts him back up and sets him on his hip. Your baby boy lays his head on his daddy's shoulder. Harry walks out the door and back down the hall, so you lay your self back down, cuddling into the sheets. Harry returns and lays down too, facing you with a glum expression. "What's wrong?" You ask. "You heard him, he called me his hero. But in a few years me and him will be at each others throats fighting about everything." Harry expresses. "Don't focus on that right now, focus on now and how he your hero. Yes time will go by quickly, but we can't worry about that yet." You tell him, then kiss him. "Ok." He smiles and kisses you again. "Good night love, love you." He says, and wraps his arms around you. "Good night, love you too." You say before being engulfed by peaceful darkness.

(Authors note)

Good evening. Tbh I can see Harry doing this. Comment what you think! Do picture Harry doing this? Something different? Let me know. Comment.