Birthday Surprise!!

*Your in college*

Your brother Harry has been gone for a long time touring. You hadn't really expected to wake up on your birthday to find a text message from him wishing you a very happy birthday. He'd been so busy lately that you figured he'd forgotten, but (thankfully) he proved you wrong. With that simple text you were already over the moon excited jumping out of bed getting ready for the class you had that day. You throw on your clothes and run out the door to get that part of your day over with so you can just return to your house relax in front of the tv watching a marathon of your favorite television show with unlimited amount of favorite foods. You go to the assigned room for that day's lecture not mentally prepared to listen to the professor drown on and on for nobody knows how long on the subject matter.

After the long boring lecture that almost brought you to tears. As soon as your out, you head straight towards your home so ready to get your birthday marathon underway. When you get there you unlock the front and walk in, then closing and locking it behind you. You drop you bag next to the door then walk into the living room to set up Netflix.

You stop in the doorway when you see your brother sitting on your couch surrounded by all your favorite things with Netflix ready to be played. You run and sit next to him. He wraps his arms around you wishing you a happy birthday!

Needless to say, it was one of your best birthdays ever!!

***Hello***
sorry for no updating in a long time!

Thank you for getting up to 1.24k views! This is nuts!! I am shocked, honestly I never thought I'd even get 10, but 1.24k!?! Thank you so so so so so so much you have no idea how much that means to me 😄.

In other news,
-Schools in session and I am a senior now, so that means a lot of work and preparing of stuff so I apologize for my absence.

-Explanation for no updates. That would be do to the fact of school. But before that I went to Boston with my best friend then Tennessee and saw One Direction, 5sos in the flesh with my INTERNET friend! It was amazing meeting her and hanging with her for a week

I know there really shouldn't be an excuse for not updating and I sincerely apologize! I will warn you, updates will still be infrequent but I promise to update more than I have!

For more frequent update!!

Comment-
1) A boy
2) Your idea
3) Your user name (so I can give credit, where credit is due!)

- 😃