Sick Day Blues

Today you woke up feeling awful. Stomachache, stuffy nose, chills, the whole works. You were suppose to go out with your boyfriend Mikey to watch him and his band mates rehearse for their first show for their first ever tour with One Direction next week. So you decide to just try to enjoy the day for the sake of your boyfriend.

You decide to wear a hoodie with yoga pants and uggs. A normal outfit for you so he shouldn't suspect a thing. You do your make up a rare occasion, but you had to cover up your pale face and the dark circle around your eyes. You go down stairs to your kitchen and make a cup of plain herbal tea and take so medication to help your sinuses. As it is brewing you get a text from Mikey. "Hey Hun, on my way soon. Be there in about 30 minutes. Love you, see you then."

During that 30 minutes, you worry and drink your tea. You worry that Mikey will see through your act make you stay home and ditch his rehearsal. You know that this is a very important rehearsal for him because this is the first time the boys are meeting the One Direction boys, face to face. To soon your front door opens and Mikey walks in. "Y/N I AM HERE!" He yells. "I'm here, let's go!" You say with as much enthusiasm as you can muster up walking towards the front door and grabbing your favorite bag on the way out. You avoid Mikey, by walking right past him. You know if he hugged or kiss you he would feel the heat from your fever. "Umm... Uhhh... Y..yeah let's get going." He stutters walking behind you. You get to his car and sit in the front seat. You buckle up, then look out the window again avoiding Mikey.

About 5 minute into the ride, Mikey speaks up. "You ok babe, are you mad at me? I am sorry for what ever I did I swear. I didn't mean to upset you if I did!" He sputters, his voice full of worry. "No, no, I am fine. just really tired that's all." You tell him, not exactly lying. "Oh alright, I was worried I upset you." He says, sighing with relief. "Nope, just me." you reassure him again.

Soon, you both get to the arena where they will be playing. Mikey parks the car and get out. You follow and get out too. Mikey reaches and grabs your hand before you can pull away. "Brrr, your hands are really cold! You alright?" He questions with worry in his voice again. "Yes I am fine." You tell him again. "Alright." He says in a tone, that sounds like he doesn't completely believe you. He let's the conversation go, and go inside. At the door first though Michael needed to show his pass and explain to the man named Paul you are his girlfriend and tagging along to watch. He smiles and lets you in. You tell Mikey that your going out to the audience seats and watch. "Ok." he smiles and then whisked away by a women you don't recognize.

You sit 5 rows from the front of the stage dead center. You sit down in the arena seat, put your feet up on the one in front of you, and lay your head back, and close your eyes, enjoying the temporary silence. "You ok?" A familiar voice asks. You open your eyes and see Calum sitting in front of you. "Yes." You answer him. He studies you for a moment then smiles huge. "NO YOUR NOT YOUR SICK!" He boasts. "No. Yes, but don't tell Mikey please!" You beg. "Umm sure, but y/n wouldn't you be comfier at home though?" He asks. "Obviously, but to day is important to you guys, so I want to be here to support you guys." You tell him letting your voice be hoarse since he knows your sick. "Babe, I'm sorry but I am going to tell him. If you stay you'll be 10 times more miserable." He warns. "No Calum please don't tell him." You beg. "I'm really sorry." He says, walking away. You pull your feet down, and lean your arms on your knees, you then put your face in your hands and cry. You cry because you didn't tell Mikey the truth and he'll upset about it, and your miserable, the medicine is wearing off so your nose is stuffy again and a headache is starting. After a minute you feel a hand rubbing your back. "Babe, why you crying?" Michael asks. "I'm sorry!" You sob, and turning your head and leaning your head on his chest. "Shh come on, I'll bring you home. The One Direction boys said they'll practice first so I can run you back." He tells you, and stands up. You stand up in front of him. "I wish you told me so you could have stayed comfy at home." He says walking out of the isle. "I'm sorry." You apologize. "It's ok." He reassures. Once you get the end you turn, thinking your going the right way to leave. You hear Mike chuckle, then he grabs your shoulders. "Wrong way silly." Then steers you in the right direction. When you got to the doors you hear someone yell through the speaker system. "See you when you get back Mike, and feel better soon Mike's girl friend." Mikey waves to the person, then leave. You go to the car and Mike drives to your house.

When you get home Mikey brings you inside and up to your room. He pulls your blankets back and you crawl in. "Ok, once I am done I'll be back. If something, anything happens call me." He says. He then leans and kisses your forehead. "Get some sleep. Love you." He whispers as you eyes snap closed and sleep over takes you.

How ever long later you slightly feel arms wrap around your waist. Your eyes start to flutter open. "Hey babe, you feeling any better? hungry?" He asks. "No." You moan turning leaning onto his chest. "Ok, just want to cuddle then?" He asks again. You nod your head. "Alright." He obliges. So for the rest of the day and all night Michael holds you while your illness pulls you in and out of consciousness, never leaving you incase you needed him.

(Authors note)

Hope you enjoy this one, took all afternoon to write.

So tomorrow Thursday and Friday I have a 3 hour delay before school, so I can write. 😄. Hopefully I can update again tonight, but if I can't expect more tomorrow.

-😃