Big Brother Time

(Imagine your 13)

Your on the school bus going home, blaring music through your ear buds blocking all the loud people out. Your listening to your older brothers album. Midnight Memories. Finally after the long annoying ride, your home. You walk up your drive way to the front door.

Your open the front door right into the foyer. You drop your bag, throw off your shoes, but keep your hoodie on, because it's a bit chilly in the house. Both your parents are at work so you have the entire house to your self. You go to the kitchen and grab a small snack before going to the lounge and turn on the stereo really loud before sitting on the couch, then pulling your iPod out to go on twitter.

While relaxing just scrolling through your feed just enjoying yourself, when the stereo turns down and a voice speaks nearly giving you a heart attack! "Are you trying to burst eardrums?" You turn around quickly to see who it is. Your older brother Zayn is there holding Perrie's hand. "What are you both doing here?" You ask with a huge smile plastered on your face. "Well I called mom telling her we were staying over tonight and into the weekend and coming early to surprise you. If I knew we were going to be welcomed with getting our eardrums blown out, we would have come later." He jokes, coming and sitting next to you. He leans over and hugs you, and at that moment is when the happy tears start. "I missed you." You whisper into his ear then digging your head into his shoulder. "Hey, no need to cry, I am home now, and I missed you too." He whispers, and pulls you on to his lap. You feel a dip on the other side of the couch. "Hey Hun, why you crying?" Perrie asks, rubbing your back. "I.. I have m.. Missed you both so much." You answer with a slightly shaky voice. "Aww, don't worry, were here now." She says, comfortingly. "I know, but I still missed you." You quiver. "Don't worry love were here all weekend, and we can hang out the whole time. Sound good?" Zayn asks. "Yes." You say, and smile when you pull your head out of Zayn's shoulder. Zayn wipes your tears away, then sets you on Perrie's lap, turns the music and puts in a movie for all three for you to watch.

The rest of the weekend went by like that watching movies and just being together. And when you are home, the whole family enjoys their time together.

(Authors note!!)

Hope you enjoyed! Comment what you thought!!

Thanks.

If there is boy you want me to write about let me know. Comment their name!

-😃