Aquarim, Penguins, and Surprises.

Your at the aquarium with you 3 year old daughter and 5 year old son looking at the penguins. Penguins are a special animal in your family. Your husband, your son, your daughter and you love penguins. The three of you are standing next to the railing looking a the adorable rockhopper penguins.

Soon the get bored and walk towards another species of penguin. "MUMMY, MUMMY,MUMMY!" Your 3 year old shrieks. "Yes Emmy?" You question hoisting her up onto your hip. "Can we go to the special room and see the really big penguins, like my stuffie at home?" She asks bouncing up and down the best she can. "Sure, does that sound ok to you Noah?" You ask your son. "Yes!" He agrees with so much enthusiasm.

Of course on the way to the Emperor penguins, we had to stop for a minute or two, to look at all the other animals too. But soon enough your nearing "the special room" where Emmy BEGS to get put down. So, of course you do. Once you arrive to at the doors to the exhibit your astonished when there isn't a huge line to get in, and frustrated people trying to get out.

You start to wish Luke was there to enjoy the unusual lack of traffic the Antarctic scenery of the aquarium. But alas you go in, and start the normal walk around the normal path around. After you have dragged your children away from the belugas and walruses, your kids second most favorite animal, you approach all your favorite part of the whole place.

Emmy and Noah run ahead of you. "Daddy!" You hear both your children scream at the same time. Immediately you take off running your self to see if it is true, and sure enough it is.

The love of your life, your soul mate, Luke is kneeling down getting attacked in hugs from your children. After a moment he stands up. "Hey, why don't you guys go look at the penguins, your mum needs attention too." He suggest. And just like that your kids are off running while Luke walks over to you. "Hey love." He whispers and engulfs you into a hug. "I missed you, we missed you." You whisper to him. "I know, I missed you guys too." He whispers back, kissing the top of your head. That makes you giggle and look up at him properly. As soon as both your eyes meet he leans down and kisses you properly on the lips. "I love you." You say, when you pull away. "I love you too." He replies then pecks your lips one last time before taking your hand, and going to look for your children.

Once you find them, Luke lifts Emmy onto his hip, where she lays her head on his shoulder, and Noah takes your hand. The four of you walk out of the cold exhibits and walk around the rest of the afternoon as a family, enjoying each other's company until it's time to go home.

As soon as you walk in to the house Luke and yourself climb the stairs to put your sleeping children to bed. You take Emmy to her room, and Luke takes Noah to his. Once you both finish in your children's rooms, you meet back in your room and change into night clothes. After your done you climb under your blanket, soon Luke joins you. You both move towards each other, and cuddle, until your eyes begin to droop and then all at once consumed by sleep, with Luke kissing your fore head, and him telling you how much he loves you.