1.The Perfect Evidence

Jaebum was at his desk, eyes scanning through the pile of documents that seemed to keep flooding in.

Another victim found dead.

This was the seventh person who had been discovered in the middle of the forest, laid on their back naked, eyelids open and a single wilted white lily planted perfectly in the gap of their grey lips. Just to make matters worse the coroner said that all victims were raped just before death or while being held captive.

These have been going around for two years and each murder has given the police more evidence, but even with the many clues they've been handed they're still not remotely close to getting the sick bastard.

"What about having another look around the forest? You know? In case we've missed something." An exhausted Jackson exclaims, crossing his arms and leaning back in his chair.

"We've already done that. More than four times already, I would know, I was helping with three of them." A tired Yugyeom explained to his partner as he put his head between his arms.

"If you guys are tired just leave...but I'm going to do more research." Jaebum sighs, shuffling the many papers in his hands.

"Tsk, as if we would let you do all the work."

"Yeah boss." Yugyeom agreed. "but I do have to leave in a couple hours to pick BamBam up. I think Mark also wanted to catch a ride."

Jackson arched an eyebrow and turned to his partner "Their florist, why are they still open this late?!"

Yugyeom waved off Jackson. "Yeah yeah they close at 9:00 but today they are getting a load of flowers arriving at 12:00 because 'apparently' the guys can't come at an earlier time."

"You don't seem to happy about that"

"I'm not. BamBam planned to cook me a surprise dinner tonight, with work being so rough and all he thought it would lighten the mood, but noooo the delivery people were like 'we come at 12:00 or we don't come at all.'"

Jackson was listening intently, chuckling at the younger males whining while Jaebum just rolled his eyes at his distracted colleagues.

"Jackson. Yugyeom. Focus."

The two simultaneously apologised and went back to talking about the case.

Jackson rubbed the back of his neck, frowning. "What I don't understand is the flowers. They are always the same. White Lily's. And positioned in the same spot. Between the lips."

"Well this is where my rambling about my beautiful BamBam comes in handy. I asked him what it meant and he said..." Yugyeom paused, staring at the ground in hard thought.

"umm...ummmm...crap." The male gave himself a face palm. "I forgot..."

"You idiot!" Jackson snorted.

Jaebum shook his head and sighed.

"I have to agree with Jackson...you are an idiot."

"Well we can still search the meaning on google?" Jackson suggested, hand rubbing an embarrassed Yugyeom's back.

"We could but it would best to get an experts say in things. Call him up."

The brunette nodded before pulling out his phone, dialing the numbers then placing the phone to his ear, humming as he listened to the ringer.

"Hello?"

"BamBam!"

"Yugyeom? Why are you calling? Is something wrong?"