4.Bad Day

It was 1:00pm when Jackson and Yugyeom arrived back at the station. They both looked ready to kill, they were glaring daggers at each other. Yugyeom had his teeth clenched while Jackson had his fists balled.

Yugyeom was the first to snap.

He gave the blonde a big shove, pushing the other back.

"Why couldn't you just be quiet?! The interview would have lasted longer if you didn't open your big mouth!" he yelled, immediately gathering the attention from other people.

"ME?! You little shit! Don't think you didn't do anything wrong!" growled Jackson, retaliating and pushing the other back.

"I DIDN'T!"

"YOU DID!"

"NO I DIDN'T!"

Their argument went on for a little longer before Jaebum finally arrived at the scene. He was shocked to see his recruits fighting but also angry with all the attention they've attracted. It wasn't professional at all and very disappointing.

"YOU WERE THE ONE WH-"

Yugyeom was cut short as a hand gripped the back of his head forcing him forward until he collided skulls with Jackson. They both cupped their sore faces, a groan leaving both their lips.

"And what the hell do you think you're doing! Bickering like fucking two years olds! Come to my office now!" Jaebum demanded, eyes piercing through both the boys, obviously furious.

The two nodded, knowing they've pissed their leader off, before following him silently, heads hung low in shame.

Once in his office Jaebum crossed his arms and fell back in his roller chair.

"Well? What's the meaning of this?" Jaebum snarled.

Jackson was the first to work up his courage and lift his head up, making eye contact with the other.

"...We may have been kicked out halfway through our interview with the parents."

Jaebums jaw pushed out slightly.

"Pardon?" He questioned unsure of whether he heard Jackson right.

"Well you see, I asked if Soo-Min Yuu had a boyfriend she recently broke up with before her death...They said no and so Yugyeom asked 'are you sure?'. The father got really mad saying things like 'you don't think I know my own daughter! Blah! Blah! Blah!'...and then..."

"And then?" Jaebum scowled.

Yugyeom took this chance to cut it.

"And then Jackson said 'Well it's obvious you didn't know her that well if you were clueless to what made her commit suicide.' And then we got kicked out."

Okay. Now it looked like Jaebum was going to murder someone.

"In my defence I was right. When I was investigating her last time, I peeked into her diary and it sounded like the dad was the one to blame for the severe depression she had."

"That's still not an excus-"

"Will you two shut up!" Jaebum yelled, slamming his fist on the desk, causing the two to flinch and go quiet.

"Jackson. What you said was not acceptable, you keep your opinions to yourself when your interviewing the victim's fucking family! And Yugyeom, know the right time and place to have an argument, because it sure ain't in the entrance of the fucking police station!" Jaebum scolded.

"The next time you make a scene like this I will suspend you from the case. Now. Both of you, Go home. I don't want to see your faces here for the rest of the day. Come back tomorrow with a better attitude."