7.The final puzzle piece

(warning: contains smut, or at least my attempt of it.)

"Too bad. It's not an option. I'm going whether you like it or not."

Jaebum groaned at the memory as he walked inside the house, Youngjae following closely behind like a little duckling.

"I still don't want you going..." The elder grumbled as he walked into his bedroom, plonking himself on the edge of his mattress

Youngjae rolled his eyes at the others comment and sat down next to the officer. He sighed, before leaning a little and placing his head on the others shoulder. This action made Jaebum redden a little.

"I know you don't want me going...but you have to understand...I have too...for me."

Jaebum arched an eyebrow. He turned his head and looked down at Youngjaes soft features.

"what do you mean?"

The other looked up back at him.

"I need closure Jaebum. I'm scared of everything because I know he's still out there. I want- no, I need to see that he's been caught. I don't want to be scared anymore..."

Jaebum went quiet. He understood what the other was telling him. And he knew Youngjae was going to coming no matter what because he was stubborn, and because his plan was the best one they had.

"I understand, I just...don't want you getting hurt. I really lov- "he quickly stopped himself from saying the rest. He quickly corrected himself. "...I really like you Youngjae."

The younger giggled which confused the officer, he didn't think he said anything too funny.

He was pulled out of his thoughts as he felt Youngjae raise his head off his shoulder. He was smiling his cute smile at Jaebum, his plump cheeks were coloured by a soft blush. His adorableness made Jaebum feel a little self-conscious yet he was unable to look away.

"Jaebum."

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

Jaebums eyes broadened and his mouth gaped, stunned by those three words. Surely he didn't hear him correctly, did he?

"You what?"

Youngjae let out another chuckle before placing both his hands on each side of the elders face. Very slowly, he leaned forward, stopping when his lips were just inches away from Jaebums.

"I love you." he whispered before closing the last inch, locking lips with Jaebum

'Oh fuck...' The officer thought. Youngjaes mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than he could have imagined.

He let out a small groan before pulling away.

This gave Youngjae the wrong message. It made the younger think that he didn't share the same feelings.

"I-I'm so sorry J-Jaebum, I thought- "

The brunette was cut off as the other leaned forward, capturing back Youngjaes lips in a hungry kiss. Jaebum let his tongue slide past his lips, his hands gripping Youngjaes wrists as he gentle guided the younger onto his back. Jaebums body hovering over, their chests pressed against each other.

Their bodies were rocking slowly together in unison, soft moans and pants filling the room.

Jaebum broke the kiss, his hand racing to the hem off his shirt to strip it off, revealing his toned upper body. He chucked the shirt on the floor before putting his hands on the side of Youngjaes hips, fingers gripping the edge of the boy's pants.